Jack Monroe #247 A ragtag group of nerd volunteers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this sounds more like something you’d snort at some rancid student house circa 2011 not something you’d ask actual adults to rustle up for dinner!
Well that’s a solution then, kill off the poors with botulism.
Dear God,have we slipped into a parallel universe, is no one going to call her out on the ONS announcement from November.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The poor.
Really grinds my tit.
duck off jack Monroe you all time conning bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly I might have to take a break from these threads until the inevitable come down because I'm just so angry and confused how/why everyone is buying the tit she's selling

• Heart
Reactions: 77
When you read what the ONS is going to do...Real time collation of data from the supermarket tills...that wasn't formulated in the last few days, that's a gigantic piece of work. Give your head a wobble Jack, you've just talked about something nobody is actually that interested in (the mechanics of it I mean).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Honestly I might have to take a break from these threads until the inevitable come down because I'm just so angry and confused how/why everyone is buying the tit she's selling
Take comfort in the fact that no matter how popular she seems for this hot minute, it still sticks in her craw that she'll never, ever be at the level she desires.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
On a lighter note, I was cooking yesterday and Pulp came on the radio. Reminded me of the time I was thrown out of the Groucho club for sitting on Jarvis Cocker's....
lap
and whispering filthy sweet nothings to him about Redcar.
It actually inspired his most famous song common people, it's actually about me. I effect change at all levels.

Also, my dog's name is a bit like squig and when I've gone in too hard on the grunking I find myself shouting 'squig' when out on walks.

The dog bit and pulp on the radio are actually true.
The rest is a mendacious lie, because I can
People believe anything if you shout it loud enough.
Let them eat bollock sausages I say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Can we all take another moment to appreciate/tone our stomach muscles by trying to physically shrink away from the caption “Hi Honeys I’m home” I’m getting post-mad sesh “danced on a stage, fell over, showed my arse and snogged a wrongun”level shame attacks on her behalf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The way the media have got this story so arse about tit is turning me into one of those tiresome “Don’t trust the MSM, they lieeeee” people you come across in local people Facebook groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.