Jack Monroe #247 A ragtag group of nerd volunteers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Terrible who was quoting Jack herself.

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

Pink button is a wiki almost as full of Jack facts as Jack is of herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
NOW! (After ads)

A thread title? By little old me? I’m not worthy! But it’s you do enjoy my content please PayPal, Patreon, gofund me, Kofi me, and buy my books. This is my life’s work thankewe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
And the reason she’s on is because she had a ‘viral tweet’ according to Phil. Meritocracy eh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Will this be the professional tv cook we have never yet seen? Seamless demo with practiced patter? Will be all be stunned into silence?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You could HEAR the reluctance in Rochelle’s voice. She may as well have said “coming up next- chaos, fraus. Brave oneself!”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Is this new, or is this something she cooked before? https://www.itv.com/thismorning/articles/make-a-family-meal-for-31p-per-person

Seems to be have been posted on there today

I particularly like the line "In the viral tweet, in which she claimed that rising food prices..." The shade 😂
What's a 'good grind' of strong cheese? Recipe says grated anyway. Does no one check ANYTHING any more?

Plus, I absolutely love tomato but I couldn't eat that, it looks solid, like it's just uncooked tomato puree, far too intense. That's without going in to the sausage debate.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.