Jack Monroe #247 A ragtag group of nerd volunteers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin - ONS to bring back....the shade🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jack on tax - we all put a little bit in...not you though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I like UBI but lots don’t and she may have started to sound like a particular group rather than a “generally all-round dogooder” King Marcus is less political than this. Also Jack doesn’t understand politics so this should be fun 🙃 she thinks this is just the start, I’m seeing the downfall incoming...
I've also said this before - I REALLY don't want her stomping into the UBI discussion as I'm a fan and she's going to duck it all up!! Singlehandedly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Why is no-one fact checking that the ONS were already doing this?!? She has literally done nothing but is getting credit for sitting on her sodding arse, tweeting from one of her 4 phones and dragging herself backwards through a hedge before every media appearance.

The fall is going to spectacular, but it needs to happen tomorrow before I explode.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Take comfort in the fact that no matter how popular she seems for this hot minute, it still sticks in her craw that she'll never, ever be at the level she desires.
The day that Jack appears on Celebrity Mastermind will be the day that I hand my Tattle badge back, chuck myself in the compost bin and rot in salty tears of remorse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is all leading up to her having a ‘convulsion‘ and being carried out past the urban decay counter to A and E. I honestly can’t believe the self delusion and sense of importance. I have never seen anything like it. Depressed? All she bloody needed was a job lot of attention. And to be fair to her she’s got it. Come on LJC at C4 Spill the rinsed beans (obvs she won’t) but V interesting that they haven’t touched this story. I wonder If she’s warning off the newsroom. In the recent rant by JM about how different media had quoted her. BBC you twats! thankyou Emily! No mention that C4 hadn’t given her the time of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It is like truth is dead isn’t it? Along with facts. Take comfort though, in my experience nobody gets away with it in the end. Jack has a poisoned chalice-she’s high on the fumes of her ‘viral tweet’ 🙄at the moment when really what she covets is mom’s life. Trouble is she’ll look SUCH a massive hypocrite if that ever happens & will lose all the praise that she needs. She only gets away with pretending to be poor & playing the victim because she’s not that well known now-people hate hypocrisy & the spotlight’s on her at the moment.
Patience. Liars always get outed in the end & she’s pushing her luck with all this ‘poor me’ while being on tv nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.