Jack Monroe #247 A ragtag group of nerd volunteers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peace everyone.
She’s horrible, and empty and unfulfilled because she loves vacuous praise more than anything.
Think how unhappy someone like that must be. No wonder everyone leaves them…

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Keep telling everyone how much you like Stig Abell, you absolute amoral opportunist, you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m refusing to watch her TM cooking slot because I don’t think I could cope with Smug Jack and Smug Schof in the same segment , but I think we all know who really inspired that recipe
8EBDD140-997B-44CF-B802-FF9F5A33DF03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s had in her world a very good day. I wouldn’t be in the mind to potentially ruin it by having a massive row with randoms on Twitter. How it started = how it’s going etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Excuse me, she's POOR, TRANS and her GRANDAD'S DEAD.

Honestly don't have the energy to put how I'm feeling into words but I'm pretty fed up. Mind you she was in this position a few years ago pre-Cameron gate/Kickstarter and look what happened. She doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut, how to be honest, and when not to start piles ones and it will forever bite her in the Mediterranean bum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
She’s had in her world a very good day. I wouldn’t be in the mind to potentially ruin it by having a massive row with randoms on Twitter. How it started = how it’s going etc.
She's such a see you next tuesday. I've said it before, but no amount of accolades will ever be enough, she has to actively seek out the people who just don't buy it and attempt to make their lives as miserable as possible by initiating pile-ons. Always the same. Nasty P.O.S. always has been always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
No idea where this will land as I'm behind, but I've just checked and Aldi staff earn have got a pay rise to £9.55 per hour. That's just 11p per hour less than a friend earns for making chemo drugs in the pharmacy of a local NHS hospital.
Righteous anger Jack? You haven't got a clue. Are you coming for the NHS next?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Have any channel 4 journalists commented? It’s strange what a big gap there is in the news. I think some people know better what a liar she is.

• Heart
Oh she’s claiming a trans identity again now? Hop on, hop off, whatever suits and gets you attention/victim points on the day. Just like every other minority status she claims. Not an ounce of integrity. I’d find it sad if she wasn’t such a wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
It's not even been 9 days (although god knows it feels like it). 9 days ago she was still tweeting sardines on toast and the disgusting carrot and lentil 'dip'.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She's such a see you next tuesday. I've said it before, but no amount of accolades will ever be enough, she has to actively seek out the people who just don't buy it and attempt to make their lives as miserable as possible by initiating pile-ons. Always the same. Nasty P.O.S. always has been always will be.
Yup it's frustrating to see her grift and twist the truth but deep down she will never be happy until she stops doing the above and for that I pity her. Just a shame it comes at the expense of taking up space in important convos and taking people's winter fuel allowances etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes yes I managed a day away but you ninnies are an oasis in the desert where the grains of sand have been replaced by Jack’s media opportunities, there have been so many. Even having them muted on twitter they are still barging their way in like an unwelcome smell. It’s exhausting, so I thought I might as well be exhausted with you lot. Thanks for all the screenshots. I am momentarily lifted by the odd dissenter. I have also unfollowed all of the blue tickers I follow that have retweeted their pish. Solidarity Haus Fraus. Their grift will show through eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This was covered again on the BBC News this morning, a teacher creating a charity to provide children with beds. I could bleeping weep.

Meanwhile Mx Monroe is fleecing poor patreons and raking it in from all these media appearances. She's disgusting.
I'd bleeping love to see Jack's face on a yomp round the area that school is in, it's so rough. They do have an aldi and a heron though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.