Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever been this bad, this enraging over such a sustained period of time before? I checked in at half seven this morning and she's still going on, what nine or 10 hours later? I'm getting high on speed and coke vibes too, not to mention the dopamine.
Oh Pavlova, this time last year it was a good 3 weeks

Reactions: 20
L to the J C!
Jack be the pov queen
A-N she playin
Grifting like a pro, see

(couldnā€™t resist an homage to your new profile pic)

Going to bed is she? Sheā€™s cracked open a tin of sardines and a pickled egg to toast her succession on the attention train.
caught up then?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Pavlova you ainā€™t seen nothing yet. Part of jacks 28 hour working days is 27 of those hours being spent twatting around on Twitter. The other hour she uses to have a piss and a sandwich. Girl has a major Twitter addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oops -
Just seen everyone beat me to that rice screenshot. Now why canā€™t the squiggs find out the price of rice?
Squiggs live in a google free zone, they are so poor they have restricted internet access. they only have ask mackie,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She defn is. And I wonder where her morals go when she singles out people who buy more expensive ready meals after having judged a competition for the best ready meal and chosen the most expensive as the winner.
Jack's morals LEFT a long time ago.

I'd almost forgotten what a piece of work she is. Definitely not a fun grunk tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
@Pocahontas - apologies for the remark, was just v angry.
Have decided, for the sake of my mental health, to bow out of all of this for now - it is really, seriously triggering me and I need to get well. You are all a really brilliant bunch of human beings, and I may well return at some point, or at least lurkšŸ™‚, but for now Iā€™m going to love you and leave you here. Iā€™ll be keeping an eye on the mendacious one, believe me, but my well being comes first xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Didnā€™t she have some health incident that caused her to need a severe lie down last time she went viral (re school meal vouchers/RSM)?

Sheā€™s a bleeping energy vampire. Iā€™m just going to rest my eyes on @Silver Linings new pic and touch my wrists for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Didnā€™t she have some health incident that caused her to need a severe lie down last time she went viral (re school meal vouchers/RSM)?

Sheā€™s a bleeping energy vampire. Iā€™m just going to rest my eyes on @Silver Liningsā€™s new pic and touch my wrists for a bit.
Maybe she's confused on what viral means, and her munchie self just loves a good virus to mull over :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If we are meant to be articulate Poca, please can someone explain what ā€˜synecdocheā€™ means and how to use it in a sentence that would make sense in everyday life.

Thx šŸ˜˜
Jack is not a synecdoche of the poor, and her behavior today makes me want to only write ā€œduck off, you bleepā€ however I donā€™t want the daily heil to use my post as a synecdoche of tattle comments.

ETA the šŸ„• is a part which represents the whole (auto corrects, spelling mistakes) making him a synecdoche as well as a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.