Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she's only gone and changed her bio photo to the Mary Poppins one 😂. Louisa's not coming back, Jack xx

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 21.48.31.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
She's over committed as usual and is now building in a reason for missing her deadlines. I'd be amazed if she gets all three pieces out and if she does, they'll be so similar it'll look bad on the commissioning editors.

And in the meantime, the squigs asking for her latest pasta crime can just go duck themselves because jack's already forgotten about them despite the fact that just this morning, she renewed her commitment to help the poors cook.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I'm trying not to go to bed angry. Thinking about the donations that some Fraus made yesterday to the Trussell Trust. The warm jumpers I took to the winter shelter drop off this morning -should have left my name in big bold letters so they could thank me really!

There will be a reckoning for Jack Monroe and people like her, who profit from the misfortunes of a group they never belonged to in the first place (and definitely don't now).

She can 'we we WE' all she likes but she's a liar and a grifter and an awful human. And she has to live with that every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Lived it for all of two minutes, through choice. Because she was too much of a martyr. She has a very supportive family and a network of very generous friends with a very deep gifting puddle, dearest Squigg. Jack Monroe has never been in poverty. Poor for a while, sure, maybe. Poverty? Like millions of families up and down the U.K. in substandard housing with rising living costs who can’t even get a carpet or have the mould fixed? No. Jack Monroe has never, ever lived that reality.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Is "migraine with convulsions" not "feeling a bit off" when you want to pull a sickie the next day?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm going to be convulsing with laughter all night. Three heart attack Jack is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she abbreviate everyone's names to an initial? It implies an intimacy that clearly does not exist.

I can't believe she thanked Neil Oliver. I'm going to be 🦉 🍾 about this for weeks. He was about as brilliant as thrush even before Covid/GB News but this is prime content. Two of my most hated people exchanging Tweets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The blue ticks have absolutely nothing of value to add do they? All they do is retweet and say things like:
“Thread.”
“This!”
👆🏼So important 👆🏼

1642630270561.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
L to the J C!
Jack be the pov queen
A-N she playin
Grifting like a pro, see

(couldn’t resist an homage to your new profile pic)

Going to bed is she? She’s cracked open a tin of sardines and a pickled egg to toast her succession on the attention train.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She isn’t comparing like for like to get the accurate difference/increase in price - she should be comparing the cost of the 500g bag of rice at 2021 with the cost of a 500g bag of rice in 2022!! (Not 1000g in 2021 with 500g in 2022) Or am I missing something really obvious here????
bleeping moron.
She’s being disingenuous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's still going!? Shouldn't she be writing her three "comment pieces", preparing for her radio slot, and making sure she's recovered from her migraine?

She's on a massive high tonight, and if previous episodes have taught us anything it's that the crash afterwards is going to be huge.

Her profile picture being Mary bleeping Poppins makes the blue-tick fawning look even more ridiculous. Is she trying, in her maverick way, to promote this weird image of herself as "the nation's magical nanny" to maximise her exposure and profit from all this!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
All she has left is superficial political commentary blue tick accounts because the food world is done with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.