Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually choked laughing and woke the cat up at her changing her Twitter pic to Twenty Quid Shoppins. She is completely unhinged. Is there a single person equivalent of a circlejerk? Good job she had that short course of very affordable therapy or this would be cataclysmic levels of tone deaf self-aggrandisement 🙃

In case you were wondering, there's been more than a 200% increase in Thankyous today. That's a real number that I actually calculated. No you can't see my workings, I'm having convenient convulsions.
Twenty Quid Shoppins for thread title please, thankyou x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
OK I think she undid the most recent self-retweet? Swear I didn't imagine it. Maybe she pressed the RT button by accident when she was wanking herself silly (metaphorically M'Lud) over the power of her own words? Remember the time she actually tweeted that she had made herself cry by reading her own POTATOES essay in bed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Why was she checking and using Twitter whilst at the greengrocer? Who does that?
🙄 she wasn’t. In the green grocers for solitary cauli, having also this week been for a whole head of broccoli.
she cba to find the info for squig so she was disingenuous

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What's kind of funny is how trapped she is by her origin story. Every time she tries to bust out of it and try something new she fails. The only time she gets blue tick attention is when she dons her povo hat. They keep her preserved in amber. It must drive her mad.
One trick pony.

Convulsions? Another ailment for the list. Probably said this before but she’s someone my old mum would describe as ‘enjoying ill health’. I’d say ‘deploying ill health’ as an excuse for being crap on the telly or radio.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It's horrible though, the easier it is to debunk this kind of thing (and Jack makes it *very* easy), the easier it is for the right wing rhetoric to take hold. I'm back to my position of a couple of years ago in that she's a tory plant, there to make the left wing look stupid.
She’s doing a bloody good job 🤣 possibly the only time ever in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can walk just round the corner to both a Lidl and an Aldi, plus a Heron foods, a Poundland and a Home Bargains. It’s because I live in a cheap and deprived area not a huge house in a lovely area.

I do know that there are real food deserts and this is a true discussion point that needs addressing but she shouldn’t be insinuating that she is anywhere near one.
💯 💥

You have absolutely nailed it @Fruitjack .

Brilliant words

• Heart
Reactions: 25
*Runs back to tattle after ages* because she just called Hugh Frickin Grant H on Twitter! Screams!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I actually feel sick! Hi again guys ! I can’t believe it’s taken this traumatic event to bring me back here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Backstory on spuds 🥔 please.
It was some tit essay she put out with a hugely triggering title going on about the usual tit. It was around the time MR was getting a lot of praise for his work & she was hoping to ride the wave with a hunger hurts part two but no one cared.

Ngl can’t do her long form writing it’s so badly done & naff!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why you rant?
Hugh f*cking Grant

What happened?
Hugh tweet Jack
Oh no, I cry

Four Weddings
Tears Shedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.