Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we are meant to be articulate Poca, please can someone explain what ‘synecdoche’ means and how to use it in a sentence that would make sense in everyday life.

Thx 😘
Best way to explain ‘synecdoche’, Tunnel, is the fact we use ‘cabal’ as a word to describe and encapsulate a varying number of people who post on the Jack Monroe threads.

(a word or phrase or figure of speech to describe a whole thing)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Also there is also something else that should be close to heart released today that perhaps she should have addressed.

The fact that COVID restrictions are looking to become no more. I have a few very frightened chronically ill and disabled friends feeling very isolated and alone due to this news. You would think a fellow vulnerable person would show some solidarity.

Not today!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Best way to explain ‘synecdoche’, Tunnel, is the fact we use ‘cabal’ as a word to describe and encapsulate a varying number of people who post on the Jack Monroe threads.

I like how you kept it on topic there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Now all the middle class blue ticks can pat themselves on the back, content that they've done their activism for the day by retweeting their pet povvo. Meanwhile, Jack will switch on one of her six Phillips radios, choose a Cotswold sideboard to recline on, and bask in all the praise and attention while checking the contents of the tip jar and frantically rubbing her wrist.

I can't staaaaaaaand her.
A lot of journalists really can't interpret stats. Their job is to find people who can explain them and they've confused Jack with one of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If we are meant to be articulate Poca, please can someone explain what ‘synecdoche’ means and how to use it in a sentence that would make sense in everyday life.

Thx 😘
If you watch the Philip Seymour Hoffman film Synecdoche New York it will explain everything nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Three comment pieces (articles to you plebs) and a radio show appearance but she can't afford to fix her wordpress website or buy a new bike after her old one was allegedly stolen

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The thought of Jack sitting in the crappy bungalow revelling at the success of throwing herself into the hellscape spotlight is making me so angry. There is NO way she has had chance to have a migraine and convulsions (!!!) inbetween buying cauliflower at the greengrocers, brown nosing all and sundry on Twitter and putting up stickers in the kitchen with SB!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I have not checked these facts but if true….

no it’s not true, it’s made up like all of Twitter.

she is like a pig in tit at the moment.

utter bollocks you lying hole - stop making things up. Aura warning? Convulsions? duck all the way off

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Migraines tend to knock you out for quite a while (dark room, bed, etc) and convulsions tend to leave you fairly physically and mentally fatigued for a long while. In a bit of a fugue state perhaps. And yet she’s had the busiest Twitter (lol work) day in forever AND popped out to the Greengrocers AND made broccoli pasta for breakfast. This is not the activity of someone who’s had a pretty sizeable neurological blip in their day.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
On topic - ”flailing arm and leg“?? She‘s truly outdone herself.

If you watch the Philip Seymour Hoffman film Synecdoche New York it will explain everything nothing.
Ah that’s why I know the word Synecdoche! And you’ve reminded me of a Gavin And Stacey quote about, “that film, with that Philip Dustin Hoffman” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has a migraine so bad she's had convulsions, yet simultaneously has been glued to her phone screen all day. Chinny reckon Jack 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She has finally made it

Going to bed in a huff that blue tick people on Twitter are so stupid and she has got paid work out of making up stuff and taking the voice of actual people in poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_2022-01-19-21-44-49-75.jpg
oh look what actual helping looks like!

Migraines tend to knock you out for quite a while (dark room, bed, etc) and convulsions tend to leave you fairly physically and mentally fatigued for a long while. In a bit of a fugue state perhaps. And yet she’s had the busiest Twitter (lol work) day in forever AND popped out to the Greengrocers AND made broccoli pasta for breakfast. This is not the activity of someone who’s had a pretty sizeable neurological blip in their day.
Meanwhile her child is?

My dad had convulsions due to his brain tumour. I was an adult when he took them was no less scary, but to a child who is the. Left alone in the house with that person. Oh god!

I'm going to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also when was she concussion Jack? Did I miss that in the wiki? I wish she would convulse into the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.