Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@heretoreaditall2019 Were you the amazing person who could work out what Jack makes from an ad on her website?

I’m intrigued to know realistically how much she’s potentially losing given ads are such a small amount of money on a site like hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My website is WordPress.

I'm thick as mince as I can still manage to fix it, rebuild it, change it and upgrade it

Also, why is a dip made from red lentils and orange carrots pale yellow like....shop bought hummous?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Her website's going to be the thing that does me in this thread. Am away to make some supper for my family and stew on it (chicken with tarragon and leeks, no 8000 ingredients required, Jack)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ngl actually stunned she’s asking for people to pay for her web repairs, this is a normal cost of trading that should have been sorted before she clearly drew down too much from the company’s Unilever / Facebook, Del Monte, BBC, etc cash.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
There is about eight people who have replied to the tip jar rattle to say they’ve sent her money.

I am shook. This is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
5 page grunk ahead but I have looked at twitter and she is shameless in a grift with the new ‘recipe’ but it doesn’t cost 11p

if she was to use all ingredient, make the dip then a soup and something else then it would be a good idea. Like dip, soup and falafel type things or something. Jack- you can have this one for free if u want to make the upcoming 2recipes

paging @kachoochoo

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There is about eight people who have replied to the tip jar rattle to say they’ve sent her money.

I am shook. This is disgusting.
I just checked on the insta post. A few people I follow seem to love her recipes and I wouldn’t put it past them to do the same. Thankfully they haven’t publicly declared if they’ve donated otherwise I’d have had a word with them.

Reactions: 21
@heretoreaditall2019 Were you the amazing person who could work out what Jack makes from an ad on her website?

I’m intrigued to know realistically how much she’s potentially losing given ads are such a small amount of money on a site like hers.
My love not amazing at all - truly a mithering digital ninny!

So we don’t have the #facts on either her traffic/pageviews or her actual ad revenue. But we can guess a low cpm (revenue) based on the tit quality of ads and I’d guess low traffic to site based upon her Google trends search vol (again that’s an index not actual volume but now her volume is so low it doesn’t meet the threshold to show related terms). We could do a range of estimates, another matrix like that patreon income one if you guys want? I’ll see if I have time tonight cos I’m BUSY tomorrow but anyone’s welcome to have a go if they want!!

If she starts playing around with Patreon and ko-fi papa Vlad’s gonna have to give us an intern.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I thought 'resting' actors waited tables?
At the beginning of the pandemic I saw an article about an opera singer who got a job in the co op and other musicians who became delivery drivers. So it’s not all artists who think that they deserve to live off tips.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She's not included the pitta breads in her 11p per portion calculation, that's just for the dip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The absolute GALL of someone who is making at minimum £800 a month on Patreon for doing duck all, asking for money from followers for a website she hasn't bothered to back up, or maintain.

Outrageous grifting. Outrageous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
So....3 days ago the grasping sludge slinger is showing off 70 quids worth of needless tin tat.

Today she's on the beg. She's some machine.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The absolute GALL of someone who is making at minimum £800 a month on Patreon for doing duck all, asking for money from followers for a website she hasn't bothered to back up, or maintain.

Outrageous grifting. Outrageous.
Which she positions as paying towards the work she does for “free” like maintaining her bloody website.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So....3 days ago the grasping sludge slinger is showing off 70 quids worth of needless tin tat.

Today she's on the beg. She's some machine.
How I WISH the squigs would put two and two together. Maybe the famous GH squiggle will, how can you spend £105 on spoons and then grift to fix your website a few days later.

She needs stopping.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
She's down to just "the technician" now. What happened to the team of?

What the world needs now is another carrot dip.

A squiggle asked if it can be frozen. Do her fans need to ask for advice on showering? So stupid we need a new word for stupid. Add water and IT'S A SOUP! A new recipe!

I may need to jump on my trampoline for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.