Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've made it! This is the life, @HotesTilaire - we're going down in history now. What a legacy.
I’d like to thank Punky M for the nomination, Jack for the average level lies, and the daily express, Mel Donte, TUIT and poor Mrs TUIT and their wee dog for the lard gravy. And Carole Malone for being AWAY.
What TF are the weird green pips in the hummus (looking like they were added-in specially, bit too symmetrical to be random)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why would you repost the sideboard thot shots, you know that's why I'm traumatised 😰

Sounds like Jack has tectonic plates now so we need to start keeping track of dramatic shifts in those as well as the status of the lights. I'm hoping that Sardine Jack is going to get subducted beneath Paying Taxes Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hi Fraus - popping out of lurkdom (I deleted my previous account where I had the moniker of a different biscuit) but I was on a grunk today whilst eating my sardines (not) and didn’t want to have Parklife Jack missed off the list

You know the one

🎶 I put my traaaazers on, av a cuppa tea and Riverdance raaaand the ‘ouse 🎶

Cannot remember how that particular Jack was invented but it has stayed with me ever since

Hope you’re all keeping well you lovely cable of mithering ninnies

I’ll away back to lurkdom as I’m BUSY

NOW duck OFF xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
But here is my tip jar!
Link to ad to get me money or website filled with ads to get money, but I do it from the goodness of my small bleedin art.
Yes she does this. Goes on about how she doesn't do it for the money, but once a few squigs have told her she should be getting paid, she does a big F it post and shouts about needing to earn money. Same old 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@Django it's one of the forms of tectonic plate movement, when one plate goes underneath another. It often creates a deep under-sea trench which is where I wish all the Jacks would go and live for eternity with a plentiful supply of fish but no internet so we never have to hear about it ever again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@Django it's one of the forms of tectonic plate movement, when one plate goes underneath another. It often creates a deep under-sea trench which is where I wish all the Jacks would go and live for eternity with a plentiful supply of fish but no internet so we never have to hear about it ever again.
TY but Jack will probably use subducted for a pile of pancakes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oooooh she’s instagrammed the recipe.

Turns out half a pitta bread and 20g lentils is a portion.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.