Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh.
She's trying to deflect something.
She always does this when trying to hide something that has happened or is about to happen.
Send cattos. What's your favourite biscuit etc

She bought that while in the fire service? Same job where she was so masculine she wouldn’t wear a skirt for the (civilian) passing out parade, right?
Can a cleverer Frau than me triangulate the dress? We know it's Monsoon but can someone work out which year as I very much doubt it was from 12 years ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Classic distraction activity.

File your accounts, send those leafy prints, do a couple of the things that are on Kachoochoo's list!!

Reactions: 30
I think I have proved my taste is tit 😂 having said I liked that dress, but I had a quick look on ebay and another Monsoon dress I liked (not identical but similar) was £1.50.
Not sure this will be the cash cow Jack assumes it will be. Not that it will ever happen obvs.

And what does she mean by indexing? And eleven whole items? 😂 Steady on. You're risking burnout there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I wonder if Jack is going to sell the Viv (god rest her soul) dress? I don't think it will see the light of day unless she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Uh oh.
She's trying to deflect something.
She always does this when trying to hide something that has happened or is about to happen.
Send cattos. What's your favourite biscuit etc

Can a cleverer Frau than me triangulate the dress? We know it's Monsoon but can someone work out which year as I very much doubt it was from 12 years ago.
The internet has no record of this dress.

Eta: oops, it clearly has.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
None of her clothes are worth anything. Steaming them is bonkers. We're not talking about a precious Schiaparelli! As mancbee said it's only fit to be shredded. sell it by weight in one of those funny shops that do that. 10p a kilo. I've done it.

The decluttering impulse is because she thinks she is about to welcome a new love (mark) into her life.
Or she's moving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mildly OT, but I used to know someone who refused to eat Primula because it was derived from whale fat, can any learned frau tell me if that is as ridic as it sounds, or where that idea might have come from? Just thought it was the kind of thing that someone who is 90% vegan might be concerned about.
That's not true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s donated eight bags to charidee, dyed lots more and still there’s ‘more to come’.

She makes Imelda Marcos look like a die-hard devotee of the capsule wardrobe.
Narcissism and hoarding quite often go hand in hand... I have personal experience of this in my family and Jack’s talk of bin bags of clothes genuinely sets off a stress response.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.