Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Any choccies leftover?

• Erm, no, it’s the 9th of January.

Votes: 220 76.4%
  • Yes, lots, been saving them for weird pale rocky road.

Votes: 68 23.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title - words by @Rekyavikgirl Nominated by @Billybellend

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Please keep thread title nominations to the end of the thread and add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I lied. I do have chocolate left but only because I have stuff I like and I only eat small amounts.
My plan is to just eat it though like a normal person though, not to duck about with it and ruin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I got one box of chocolates for Christmas and everyone has eaten them.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
A poll 😍

We do have some Christmas chocolates left to be fair, but maybe the powershower household is a maverick one because we are just going to ~eat~ them. I wouldn’t consider them leftover either, they’re not something fresh that’s going to go off.

• Haha
Apologies if this has already been asked but if you have left over chocolates you don’t like surely putting them in a Rocky Road just means you’re going to have a left over Rocky Road as well?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
@Walkdengirl

Regarding the Nigel tweet( last thread) she would absolutely like you to thank behind the scenes because that's where she usually is. Out of the way with paper and coloured Sharpies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I also lied for the purposes of hilarity in the poll but don't like the taste of chocolate unless I'm breastfeeding and that ship sailed LONG ago so...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A poll 😍

We do have some Christmas chocolates left to be fair, but maybe the powershower household is a maverick one because we are just going to ~eat~ them. I wouldn’t consider them leftover either, they’re not something fresh that’s going to go off.
It's a bit like referring to a box of Barilla in the cupboard as leftover pasta, because you bought it a few weeks ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Happy New Thread!

I did Christmas 2.0 with the fella this weekend as he's home from seeing his family abroad so now I have posh Xmas chocs.

Some of them I don't like so I'm going to gift them to someone else. No wasteage. No pointless recipes (that you most definitely do not make every New Year) Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I also lied for the purposes of hilarity in the poll but don't like the taste of chocolate unless I'm breastfeeding and that ship sailed LONG ago so...
Oh mate, for me it was tomato juice and the smell of melting tar.
No, Jack, that's not a recipe idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I too have fibbed and gone for the funny answer. I can't resist a poll, but we still have xmas chocolates cos, well, we just haven't got round to them yet. but we sure as tit aren't mashing them into a weird maverick thing that bears very little resemblance to rocky road

• Haha
Yes all your early morning tweetathons suggest this mask, or your juice bottle of all oils, definitely work!
I’m at the point that if Jack says it works, I assume it doesn’t. If Jack said you can put things in a bag, I wouldn’t put things in my bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
My kids have leftover chocolate (because I've bagged it up and hidden it from them). I will give them some of it here and there but I tell you what I shan't do....ruin it in a crappy arse Jack Monroe depressipie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Am I the only one who’s told the truth in the poll 🤣? Granted that is only down to the fact I never actually bought any tubs and have just looted other peoples when I’ve been visiting them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh bless you @PartOfMe, for posting this in January 2020, Jack promoting Mrs Hinch and how to sleep :)
Talking of Hinch the grifter, her tattle thread has gone nuclear because she's just bought a £1million farm. Trust Jacksie to recognise a fellow con artist when she sees one/hanging off of Grinch's coat tails.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Talking of Hinch the grifter, her tattle thread has gone nuclear because she's just bought a £1million farm. Trust Jacksie to recognise a fellow con artist when she sees one/hanging off of Grinch's coat tails.....
she tagged hinch in one of her #jackshacks posts or something at one point, didn't she?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.