Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling stuff on Ebay can be mightily disheartening. Never mind selling stuff for a few pounds...the effort of packing, then arranging postage...then being hit with the fees. Plus, it's taxable as it's counted as income if you are self employed.

I love the fact that Jackie is basically throwing open her wardrobe doors and letting us see just how much disposable income she's had over the years.
Quite. It is not a moneyspinner unless you have huge volumes of good stuff. And you need to be organised. Maybe she thinks the squigs will compete for one of her holy relics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I love the fact that Jackie is basically throwing open her wardrobe doors and letting us see just how much disposable income she's had over the years.
She must have had so many clothes. 10 huge bags gone to charity, all those wash loads being dyed black, now vast amounts needing 'careful' cataloguing. All while so poor.
She won't do that because she wants to keep the money for herself.
100%

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
A) noine
She is not a generous 14 on top. I am. I'm 5 inches taller than her and have broader shoulders. If a 10 almost fits her, she's a 12 or a 10-12. #maths
As ever, she is talking bollocks to

a) make others feel rubbish ( specifically those who compare sizes and think they are not the size they thought they were if she is the size she is saying she is- sorry if I am not expressing this correctly.if
b) make others feel sorry for her (in some twisted way that only she understands)
c) give too much information away which is then thrown back in our faces when she goes on some troll/tattle rant in the future.

She is so transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It just honks of desperation. The thought of selling my old grundies on my business website... just NO

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I'm trying not to be too rude about the dress as @Jelly Bean likes it and I'm sure others do too. Let's just say it's not to my taste and leave it at that! But a bizarre choice for someone in their early 20s, no?
Apologies if anyone is offended. It’s a question I have to keep asking myself when I like clothes: “How bleeping Mumsnet is this?” Which is why I now have nothing to wear as apparently I am bleeping Mumsnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm trying not to be too rude about the dress as @Jelly Bean likes it and I'm sure others do too. Let's just say it's not to my taste and leave it at that! But a bizarre choice for someone in their early 20s, no?
I like the pattern. But maybe for a maxi of a completely different style.

Obvs not to wear myself. I am in peppa pig pjs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I was just about to say the same- floral, beaked animal Monsoon dress in your early twenties?! I’m mid thirties now and actually like the pattern but that is NOT a dress for someone in their early twenties. Unless you’re 20 odd in the 1920s.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's literally calling them cunts (sorry Manc).

As in, 'They're only my friends coz I am famous' vibes.

And I absolutely cannot stand the 'celebs' who apparently hate being famous, but, choose to be. 'We have to be down there'. Ergh no you don't. All these celebs MH problems are caused by themselves. If they stepped away from the limelight, got off the socials, and led a normal life, I guarantee all those anxieties and depressions would magically disappear.

But no, Twats like Jack and her dinner buddies, choose to live inauthentic lives and monetise their misery. Self diagnosing illnesses and self appointing themselves as brave spokespeople.

They can all do one.
I am actually shocked Jack didn't manage to shoehorn in the word "civilians" which apparently those of us outside the rarefied world of fame are known. She is really getting on my last nerve today 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
sold the lightbulbs but kept this dress (who the eff buys secondhand lightbulbs?)

What is bought and sold online never fails to astound me.

1641914926732.png

Not quite 'The Girl With All The Grifts' but could the silhouette below be our Jackie summoning her puddles? (Can't find the Burberry Christmas photo.)

1641915156127.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oh she's back to harvesting email addresses I see.

View attachment 982142
Paging ICO paging ICO

Apologies if anyone is offended. It’s a question I have to keep asking myself when I like clothes: “How bleeping Mumsnet is this?” Which is why I now have nothing to wear as apparently I am bleeping Mumsnet.
I snorted. Everyone I see a Breton on a French person I think ‘yes’ but on me - bleeping mumsnet.
I miss being a goth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.