Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunk Bodie

Sneaking out of lurk-dom to say that these brownies are depressingly similar to the Monroe left over Easter egg brownies I studiously attempted about 3 or 4 years ago. Following the recipe to the letter, I cooked them for FORTY FIVE MINUTES (!) whilst smoke poured from my oven. I messaged Jack afterwards to ask if the 45 minutes was a typo. She did not reply.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220110-111038_Chrome.jpg

Grate from the 'outside in'. As opposed to what, you walloping great twat. Crawl inside it with a teeny-tiny grater and get cracking? Ooh, my parsnips have been well and truly buttered this morning, the raging nincompoop.

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
mentioning of 12 step program for no apparent reason ✅
mentioning of how she's ACTUALLY a best selling author unlike Richard Osman for narc reason ✅
Mentioning that she's FWENDS with a blue tick for icing on the cake reason ✅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Unfluencer

So she kept hold of fancy silk dresses while she couldn’t afford to eat and heat the house? Confusing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been asked but if you have left over chocolates you don’t like surely putting them in a Rocky Road just means you’re going to have a left over Rocky Road as well?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Terrible

VIP Member
She bought that while in the fire service? Same job where she was so masculine she wouldn’t wear a skirt for the (civilian) passing out parade, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

ecdb

"I was at a dinner party, hiding in the loo. For twenty minutes. I came out to find a New-Famous-Friend waiting to go in. Apologised for taking so long, while I scoped out somewhere else to hang out for a few minutes. She looked at me long and hard. “I get it. I’d rather be up here too, but my career depends on me being down there.” I nodded. Mine too."

i cringed so hard reading this. harder than i think i've ever cringed before in my life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
All this chocolate talk has given me a flashback to when Anthea Turner and Grant Bovey had their wedding sponsored by Cadbury’s SnowFlakes.
It’s mad to see people disgusted by that but a decade or two (?) later you’ve got parents violating their children’s privacy for brand cash all over Insta. How far from the light we’ve strayed 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Not many pics of Jack using the walking stick, but here’s one of Kumquat and lawyer (and thread-reader-on-retainer from his new house at 1 Israel st, Israel) funny, he has a stick and she doesn’t. They’re arriving at the high court. Where she limped in on a walking stick.View attachment 981089
This, has me fewmin and is the worst piece of steaming PR bullshit I've seen from this wrong 'un. I'm sorry, but this picture is allll the kinds of wrong. I use a stick to get about from A to B, it's not a fashion accessory but a medical aid that allows me to balance and coordinate. It's a massive pain in the arse but keeps me upright allowing me autonomy and offering me independence.
To me, Jack's gait here is odd. It's certainly not that of someone struggling with their mobility/pain issues. Plus, the bulging (Mulberry) saddle bag of lies would interfere with your centre of gravity, pulling massively off balance. I've a similar bag, it can only be worn across the body. And crossing the road is filled with hazards. Raised kerbs, tactile paving etc..I certainly wouldn't be handing over my P.I.M.P Daddy cane to Mr Israel.
I haven't even started on the physics of that hair, that's enough to pull the fucking Earth of it's axis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I am convinced that being presented with this was the beginning of the end for Caroline. Bet furlough couldn't come fast enough.

Screenshot_20220110-122838_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wonder if she's made it here yet? Come on girl, spill the tea!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
If Jack is claiming that their taking a break from tv work is by choice then I would like to take the opportunity to share with you all that I’m currently taking a break from dating Regé-Jean Page . Completely my choice , and absolutely nothing to do with the fact I have never met him 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 76