Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
got it on a previous mention of The Great Decluttering

i cannot believe she has the gall to say to the world, if i make anything, i'm keeping half of it. we know she'd keep it all though, right?

oh well, it won't happen anyway
If it hasn't already been said......

She will sell via PayPal or some such method so she isn't subject to selling fees. No money will go to charity. If she even does it at all. Which I doubt.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What is she farting around doing? Indexing her clothes? Christ. Take photos, stick on Vinted. You won’t get a whole lot but buyers pay the postage so it’s very easy to sell on there. I sell my kids outgrown stuff on there and can do dozens of items in an afternoon.

She acts like she’s Kate Middleton auctioning her gowns off for charity at Christie’s, rather than some random blogger trying to sell their polyester Monsoon which may or may not have slop stains included.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is anyone else flicking through their Facebook albums wondering where that luminous blue Paul’s Boutique bag ( I know I know) has gone? Could of made a fortune for “charity”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also how many fraus have the time to re coordinate their wardrobes during working hours?! I'm impressed! How does she find the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
#depopjack I’m waiting hun

- side note: so she no longer shops the kids section then? That was short lived.

90529708-DB7B-4B4B-AF21-F58955A97AF7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The squiggles must have the memories of a goldfish not to remember that Jack said that she sold everything she owned. In the past couple of weeks she has mentioned that she still owns a laptop from before the poverty, and now this dress. But she was going jobhunting from place to place in ragged clothes and holes in her shoes. 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I read an article by Tim Minchin where he explained how not all famous people are dicks, but being famous turns you into a dick. He didn’t want to become alcohol dependent and have an affair, things which became more possible when he was touring all the time, so he went home to his wife and stopped touring for ages. Was interesting how he liked being at home with his family but also loved being on stage making loads of people laugh and hanging out in bars all over the world. Very first world problems, but gave an insight into how warped it is being a ‘celebrity’.

Of course it was part of the publicity for his new tour…:unsure:
Russell brand ( LJC of The Hands🙏) made a nice little video which also explains how difficult it is to have your dreams come true and everything money can buy.

No doubt recorded in his crappy mansion...

Us Poors have no idea how hard it is for them and how hashtag blessed we are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm curious!

So 50% of clothes say sold goes to Charity, rather than the 100% that would go if she gift aided. Yep makes sense!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
All of this indexing and packing bollocks should tell you all you need to know about Jack.

And why her few TV days (where she is invariably part of a small segment) turn into 20 hour LOTR style epic adventures. Always bigging up every single role, every single brain fart, all day every day.

She's exactly like a lot of the influencers here who count going to one meeting, sending an email and getting a coffee a busy day.

'You pre-famers just wouldn't understand'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.