Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn't a 'project' it is putting stuff on ebay you daft bint.
We know how it works, you don't have to describe it for us ffs.
But she has to make a enormous deal out of a simple task so she can go to bed tired and virtuous.
I think we all know this 'project' will be forgotten in a couple of days if that, leaving squiggles asking plaintively about it and either ignored or asked to 'please leave me alone'.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's so special, shopping menswear. So brave. So amazing. Most women don't shop menswear because it doesn't fit our Mediterranean arses. Nothing to do with being too scared to break the rules, babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So she’s donated eight bags to charidee, dyed lots more and still there’s ‘more to come’.

She makes Imelda Marcos look like a die-hard devotee of the capsule wardrobe.
10 HUGE bags!! Already gone. More to be sold. And presumably some stuff left that she wears. Honestly I thought *I* had a bad clothing habit but there's no comparison.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
None of her clothes are worth anything. Steaming them is bonkers. We're not talking about a precious Schiaparelli! As mancbee said it's only fit to be shredded. sell it by weight in one of those funny shops that do that. 10p a kilo. I've done it.

The decluttering impulse is because she thinks she is about to welcome a new love (mark) into her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 15.14.03.png

Sorry but wtf. Why on earth would you do all this before even putting anything online? "Carefully packing" - WHY? WHY? WHYYYYYY?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
View attachment 982137

Sorry but wtf. Why on earth would you do all this before even putting anything online? "Carefully packing" - WHY? WHY? WHYYYYYY?

Don’t upset yourself,😂😂, she’s not doing anything if the sort. You’d only do all that if you were keeping it and boxing it up. There’ll be no donating of any kind. If there is, I’ll be the first one to faint.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t upset yourself,😂😂, she’s not doing anything if the sort. You’d only do all that if you were keeping it and boxing it up. There’ll be no donating of any kind. If there is, I’ll be the first one to faint.
I think there may be selling / auctioning off. She might want to think about putting her ominous tree photo in her shop beforehand though.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Selling stuff on Ebay can be mightily disheartening. Never mind selling stuff for a few pounds...the effort of packing, then arranging postage...then being hit with the fees. Plus, it's taxable as it's counted as income if you are self employed.

I love the fact that Jackie is basically throwing open her wardrobe doors and letting us see just how much disposable income she's had over the years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Is she a generous 14 on top or wearing small boy tops from Asda?

Jack - send it all to thrift plus and nominate a charity, they do all the photographing etc, you just put it in a bag and take it to a drop off point. I’ve done it twice and took seconds, no project to complete. But then I am BUSY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Is she a generous 14 on top or wearing small boy tops from Asda?

Jack - send it all to thrift plus and nominate a charity, they do all the photographing etc, you just put it in a bag and take it to a drop off point. I’ve done it twice and took seconds, no project to complete. But then I am BUSY!
She won't do that because she wants to keep the money for herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Lads, lads I've just found a real gem. God, I don't know where to begin. Owl champagne all the way.

Omfg. For those of our who are Viz aficionados, this is almost exactly like a Tony Parsehole article. “The most beautiful poetry in the world, is made of words. The parables in the Bible, are made of words. (There that’s 500 words. Inv. Enc.)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.