Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the 6 major blows she took on the chin?
Is that 'not by the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin', or the even more rarer, 'chinny reckon'? This is Jack Monroe we're talking about....
Enquiring ninnies need to know 😄👍🦉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that 'not by the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin', or the even more rarer, 'chinny reckon'? This is Jack Monroe we're talking about....
Enquiring ninnies need to know 😄👍🦉🍾
She does have chinny hairs. I shouldn’t be hair shaming but I’m culturally obliged to be bothered by ungroomed facial hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm not saying Molly Mae is right, but she's not actively scamming people in the same way as Jack does. Her comments do sound rather tone deaf, but at the same time, she's 22, and was probably told to say something inspirational. That's the sort of shite the gurus of motivational culture spout, so she probably thought it was the thing to do. I hate the whole influencer, girlboss, hustle culture, whatever the hell it is, but MMH is far from the worst out there.

Anyway, another present! How many does she get? It's ridiculous. Of course we have vinyl Jack, several years after they made a comeback though. I'm sure the Swifties and Counting Crows fans amongst the cabal are empathising with the Joni fans right now, as Jack once again declares herself the biggest, bestest fan ever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Anyway MMH is about 22, she’s had a backlash for not understanding her privilege because she reckons she’s worked her arse off to get where she is now. It’s a curious concept that people with little life experience who haven’t experienced any setbacks are encouraged to think of themselves as deserving due to “hard work” rather than “pure luck” or “structural racism and inequality working in their favour”. Oh well, MollyMae has years ahead of her to learn. Fack, meanwhile, at this big age and still wanting applause for doing a widdle in the potty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
I think what Vlad is trying to show here is Owen Jones informing Jack that he already has a baby thank space you so won't be taking her up on the kind offer to procreate with him.
But I dunno. I have been eating a lot of cheese.
Funnily enough, all Vlad keeps showing me is a plethora of vegan cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“I don’t have the energy to get into it tonight” aka “I’m also a massive, grifting internet fraud who had ample free opportunities handed to them and for once maybe I shouldn’t say too much…”

(hopefully she continues to be a forever agent of her demise tho, say MORE Jack!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
molly mae hague is thick as pig tit and has benefited hugely from being a girlboss mc cishet white woman

jack starting a class war with her was not on the 2022 bingo card
Will the class war be catered?
This will be playing a huge part in my decision to join up.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I've just been on Twitter to check out the Molly Mae thing. People are calling influencer culture right wing (at last) and in no way comparable to jobs such as nursing , emergency services etc. Also transpires MM took 500k from the sweatshop outfit PLT whilst their workers were forced to work through Lockdown 1 and they only earn £3.35 an hour. Like Jack, MM does not recognise her privilege and she has a pretend job (influencer) but thinks that she got rich due to 'hard work'. It's pretty insulting to the front line workers. But I'm so glad people are seeing it at last. I would love to see influencers become extinct, they are all out for money and the grift.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I've just been on Twitter to check out the Molly Mae thing. People are calling influencer culture right wing (at last) and in no way comparable to jobs such as nursing , emergency services etc. Also transpires MM took 500k from the sweatshop outfit PLT whilst their workers were forced to work through Lockdown 1 and they only earn £3.35 an hour. Like Jack, MM does not recognise her privilege and she has a pretend job (influencer) but thinks that she got rich due to 'hard work'. It's pretty insulting to the front line workers. But I'm so glad people are seeing it at last. I would love to see influencers become extinct, they are all out for money and the grift.
There’s been a few influencers-backlash stories lately and I think the media is loving it, great for click bait, influencers are ten a penny and all do or say dumb tit. Everything is about to go a bit recessionary this year and nobody will have time for boss babe insta huns. This could be the year....

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Blippi shat on his friend. Never forget.
One of my wee ones like his videos and his poopy past is all I can think of when I hear his voice. Well that and the fact that he sounds like he's been castrated. Doesn't help that he says ' I have purple balls' in one video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't wanna be a dick, but I can't help but feel that if you saddle your poor kid with a name like Molly-Mae...she's not gonna grow up to be a doctor, is she? Not even an honourary double doctor like Jack.

On topic: throwback to the time Jack told readers to cook lentils for 12 hours. Tinned lentils. AKA lentils that have already been cooked, and are ready to eat.
🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
MM is also an abbreviation for someone else who has briefly been mentioned on these threads and for a moment I was really confused until I caught up. 🤣🤣

Does Molly Mae have her own thread? She's horrible an' all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.