Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's talking about Molly Mae Hague, she's also liked an anti-influencer tweet. You still can't sit with us, Jack.
Not defending Molly’s comments but a bit rich coming from Jack who cosplays as poor to grift and has shown multiple times they are not hard up! Count the bloody sideboards for a start let alone the curtains, Christmas decs, other branded tat and the fact they can misplace a laptop for weeks on end and not be concerned!

ETA: plus every other contradiction that’s been noted on 200+ threads here.

ETA: Including living with someone on a £250k salary but claiming poverty/£20 shops that feed Jack’s Tory mates rhetoric.

ETA: And another thing before I stop adding edits (soz I’ve got the rage) - Jack has never suffered due to their class. They grew up in comfortable middle class privilege as well documented. Jack may have had a small period of ‘poverty’ but again due to their class/privilege didn’t get levelled with the tit that most experiencing it for real do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
PS apologies I’ve not been around much over the festive season. Mrs. B has been helping me re-line my stomach with manky air dried stuffing, after having burnt it off with vinegar cocktails…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She's talking about Molly Mae Hague, she's also liked an anti-influencer tweet. You still can't sit with us, Jack.
I haven’t seen the context, but Is she annoyed at an uneducated, not well thought through comment from a privileged, middle class, influential minor celeb?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Obligatory eye roll. No big fan of Molly Mae, but if she was to respond directly to Jack's tweet Jack would disappear up her own hole like she did with Rylan. Jack only Jacks when there's safety in numbers. When she's the target herself it's all leave me alone, hellscapers. She'd give anything to have the social media success MMH has, and I can hardly bear to imagine the shite 'advice' she'd be dishing out as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I had a little read of the last few pages thread titles - so many. So funny. Much hurrahs and 🦉 🍾 all around.
Love this one ☝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ecdb: I am feeling the crushing weight of 200 threads of Jack’s shite bearing down on my soul.

Cabal: it’s ok, we will help you through it with humour and gifs that were once frowned upon.

Jack: look at my shiny, new, really expensive thing I don’t need that I bought with the squiggles money that I got given.

ecdb: 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Trust Jack the shallow materialistic goblin to purchase (excuse me, be gifted) a turntable based on its colour and not the technical specifications and sound fidelity. Then again I suspect it's purely for show as it won't be heard against the cacophony of six radios simultaneously playing different stations in different rooms. No wonder she couldn't hear the bloody burglars.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Looking forward to her new confessionals - 'I was one of the earliest influencers ... it crippled me with anxiety and made me bankrupt'.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
ecdb: I am feeling the crushing weight of 200 threads of Jack’s shite bearing down on my soul.

Cabal: it’s ok, we will help you through it with humour and gifs that were once frowned upon.

Jack: look at my shiny, new, really expensive thing I don’t need that I bought with the squiggles money that I got given.

ecdb: 😐
I feel like you know me personally.
Since I’ve found these threads I’ve had, what my mum would describe as “a face like a horse in a huff”.

Permanently raging. That’s me. She’s riled me more than any person off the internet ever should rile anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Ah. That old influencer hypocrisy. Almost like taking money from Octupus Energy to talk about budgeting and money management when you're sat at home like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.