Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @TurnedUpInTipp Nominated by @Adayinthelife

Please remember no thread title nominations until the tail end of the thread and no swearing in them please. If you could add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’ etc that’d be great.

Pink button is the wiki for newbies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I was about to post about turntables, then got distracted by lovely Lenny B's message ❤.
Was gonna bet she'd get something like a crappy Crosley in a weird colour 🙄
images (1).jpeg

Or this one to match the Cotswolds?
preview.jpg

ETA pictures

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I was about to post about turntables, then got distracted by lovely Lenny B's message ❤.
Was gonna bet she'd get something like a crappy Crosley in a weird colour 🙄
View attachment 970284

Or this one to match the Cotswolds?
View attachment 970285

ETA pictures
Also anticipating this kind of set up.

Note: the poor person’s staple…
William Morris ‘Strawberry Thief’ curtains.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Just catching up…I don’t think I can cope with Joni Mitchell Jack. Is she going to be picking the guitar a la piano? “I’ve seen the slop/from both sides now” 🙄

@TurnedUpInTipp your avatar is giving me the fear!! 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She doesn’t have the same 24 hours though does she?

she works for 20 hours , sleeps from 8pm (listening to classic fm)until 5am (up making porridge), dino naps all day.

Piss off Jack and watch Encanto on your non-Wi-Fi.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.