Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Molly Mae fallout has felt like the first time anti influencer sentiment has gone mainstream. For all the constant tit tattle gets - it is literally our bread and butter content doing the rounds on Twitter and Insta today?! Hopefully more of the disillusioned and scammed find their way to us, but Jack ought to be careful involving herself in such discourse she’s one of the biggest scammers going!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
What about the 6 major blows she took on the chin?
For those not as up with maths as Jack, 6 is twice 3. So these life events must have been awful, if the number six was used!
It's not quite Pythagoras, really it should have been 9 major blows. Unless there is some chaos happening with tangent, cosine and sine?

This is a total tangent I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This Molly Mae fallout has felt like the first time anti influencer sentiment has gone mainstream. For all the constant tit tattle gets - it is literally our bread and butter content doing the rounds on Twitter and Insta today?! Hopefully more of the disillusioned and scammed find their way to us, but Jack ought to be careful involving herself in such discourse she’s one of the biggest scammers going!
Her complete lack of self awareness combined with her determination to shove herself into any kind of #discourse doesn't bode well. For her. For us it will be 💯.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Well, Molly Mae and Jack got their gigs to "creative direct" sweatshop goods and "have a BBC show" on the same amount of merit, which is to say, none.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
🙋‍♀️ I know I have google but who is Molly Mae?
Ex Love Island, absolutely minted off it but she’s done some god awful CEO podcast with some bloke called Steven sharing super toxic girl boss views and is now getting ripped apart by Twitter, it’s trending under her name x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
🙋‍♀️ I know I have google but who is Molly Mae?
She got shagged on love island and a great many people with aspirations to the same lofty goal followed her on social media, which she leveraged to become the face of one of the primary purveyors of sweatshop-produced fast fashion, under the empty title of creative director.

As this counts as hard work (which she does about as much of as Jack), instead of being thankful she can grift away, she's decided to spout off that we alllll have the saaaaame 24 hours and anyone can get what she does with hard work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you people. I did go on google and when I saw she was connected with Love Island I understood why I was oblivious to her. Just another desperate grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jack liking that tweet, especially after the recent "ignore all the things I've promised to do and spend a week posting selfies instead" phase...I can't even.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
PS apologies I’ve not been around much over the festive season. Mrs. B has been helping me re-line my stomach with manky air dried stuffing, after having burnt it off with vinegar cocktails…
That'll need astroturfing for a proper re-lining.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Coven join hands to pray the squiggle uprising cometh to remind her she’s the middle class daughter of a (second generation!) landlord who has only ever benefitted from the class system in the UK

I am watching Jude law, in Sherlock Holmes.
Edit to add, no one has told him to sit the duck down.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly thought Jack would have a bit more sympathy towards MMH after the whole robbery thing. (You know how Jack parades her pens, kettles and cats on social media and then advertises she’s not at her property? Well Molly Mae did the same thing except swap pens and kettles for Rolex’s and Cartier bracelets and shockingly got robbed).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
molly mae hague is thick as pig tit and has benefited hugely from being a girlboss mc cishet white woman

jack starting a class war with her was not on the 2022 bingo card

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.