Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nostalgia Jack is such a boring Jack incarnation and yet she rolls it out so often. I mean I’ll take it over Fish Jack but still 😴

“Who is your daddy and what does he do?” Terrific.
“Our mum says our dad is a real sex machine”
Terminator is brilliant but Kimble is Arnie’s greatest role.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why has Jack been tagged in this when the original post doesn't mention her at all?
Cos it’s slop

Nostalgia Jack is such a boring Jack incarnation and yet she rolls it out so often. I mean I’ll take it over Fish Jack but still 😴

“Our mum says our dad is a real sex machine”
Terminator is brilliant but Kimble is Arnie’s greatest role.
If you haven’t got terminator just watch kindergarten cop it’s the same thing xx

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Grunking so God knows where this will land but please...Jacobs, noooooo, don't fall for it!

Screenshot_20220107-175733_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You know, I did think for a second that if Jack had any sort of work ethic, she could potentially have a career as a social media manager. She’d definitely be good at writing the lame banter under the guise of a brand.

But then I realised she’d probably compare Twiglets to genocide or make some other ridiculous social media faux pas that would see the brand boycotted.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Apologies I’ve been on a grunk on the coach and lost the post, but prostitution Jack?? Wtf!! When was that a thing?? Missed that incarnation.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apologies I’ve been on a grunk on the coach and lost the post, but prostitution Jack?? Wtf!! When was that a thing?? Missed that incarnation.
Yeah we couldn’t work it out either. It happened before SB was born and also didn’t happen until she was a single mother. It happened once and regularly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
FF1A6FBC-245C-4AB9-920D-299525379B96.jpeg

Ahhhh shitttttte here we go, unscrewing lightbulbs, weetabix and water and the denial of my hard- working MBEing Pa & fostering Ma
And let’s not forget going to a food bank once.

I fekkin wish she would see how she influences - RAAAH

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Who the duck needs a daily reminder that they don’t own their kids? Was she going about her days, leading her self-involved little life under the weird assumption that her kid was in some was just another one of her possessions, until she put this guff in her wall?
Maybe she found him in the giving puddle?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah we couldn’t work it out either. It happened before SB was born and also didn’t happen until she was a single mother. It happened once and regularly.
I understand that head bomb emojii now. Her family must be so embarrassed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.