Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Pete Wharmby insufferable? I mean, Incould google him but I’m outsourcing “who is a knob” decisions to the cabal
He's another Twitter grifter and self-proclaimed spokesman for all autistic people everywhere. Like, he regularly does threads like "10 things that annoy autistic people" or "20 reasons autistic people might be in a bad mood"* or "why autistic people love pokemon". All these threads end with a rattle of the tip jar.

* oddly enough, some random guy on Twitter has decided to speak on their behalf was not on the list...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Does anyone with actual expertise think she is neurodivergent?

No she doesn’t. Just doesn’t. Quotes on walls so 2005…. Maybe she does
She had live laugh love on her wall but she’s crossed it out with a literal sharpie and now it says grift slop dylon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
// boot memory core
// access nostalgia database
// execute random selection
// output

> Do you remember when you were a human who existed in the calendar years 1990-2000 and also consumed food and drink items?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
// boot memory core
// access nostalgia database
// execute random selection
// output

> Do you remember when you were a human who existed in the calendar years 1990-2000 and also consumed food and drink items?
Are you going for a fully automated Jack slopbot for 2022 traumy s?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I once stayed in a holiday house with loads of this crap on the walls. Proper made me gag.

FB_IMG_1641576201898.jpg

It also turned out the owner was a proper #bossbabe MLM hun as there were dodgy cleaning products everywhere and a catalogue for orders. I did not book this house by the way it was my MIL 😆

On topic: I think the stuff Jack said about her trip to Africa is what made me the most angry. That and the way she hijacked the death of Sarah Everard.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
That sounds like a question from 3-2-1.
Who remembers dusty bin? Who had a Mr Frosty? Care Bears were great weren’t they!
There’s something very British about a prize/character/mascot being literally a bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Anyway MMH is about 22, she’s had a backlash for not understanding her privilege because she reckons she’s worked her arse off to get where she is now. It’s a curious concept that people with little life experience who haven’t experienced any setbacks are encouraged to think of themselves as deserving due to “hard work” rather than “pure luck” or “structural racism and inequality working in their favour”. Oh well, MollyMae has years ahead of her to learn. Fack, meanwhile, at this big age and still wanting applause for doing a widdle in the potty.
To be fair she had already earned herself an impressive SM & youtube following before she went on love island and it *is* hard work, lots of video editing/grafting on SM/idea work/promotion etc. I know because I was a a fairly successful blogger in a past life and believe me it’s not all poncing around taking pictures for the gram. She’s worked harder than Jackie for sure!! She’s still a massive head though 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.