Jack Monroe #233 Please leave me and my cat alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also as a suburban mentally unwell therapists cost £50-90 p/h, god knows how much a therapist based in central is? Plus train?!

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I think we can all agree she's progressed from 'breadcrumbing' to 'lobbing dirty great chunks of artisan soudrough at the heads of Squigs' now. So, progress (in some capacity).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So add 'mullet' to the massive list of words Jack doesn't know the meaning of, then. A MULLET IS WHEN THE BACK IS LONG BUT THE FRONT IS SHORT YOU MULLET MUPPET. IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOUR HAIRDON'T.
Ain’t no party in the back- that’s for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anybody else think that SB had his turn with his Dad and siblings this year?

And that the 'handover' with the therapist is the therapist tactfully/professionally saying 'I can't work with you anymore because there's clearly no point going by your internet useage and behaviour'?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jackie Manilow for @Orphan_Black
Cupace20211228151919.png

Cupace20211228152231.png

Cupace20211228152302.png

I'm getting 'who the duck is that" vibes from all these Jack faces. She has a lot in common with Bazza, they both like facial work. Bazza is very heavy with it these days though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
The modern mullet is very much a thing... it's everywhere! So why would any hairdresser express bafflement at being asked to cut one? Especially not Toni and Guy.

And it's not even a flipping mullet.
I was going to say this, it's not weird to have a mullet at the moment. Maybe they were shocked because she asked for a mullet but was pointing at a picture of Lol in This Is England and the hairdresser was like, hun, that's not a mullet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The modern mullet is very much a thing... it's everywhere! So why would any hairdresser express bafflement at being asked to cut one? Especially not Toni and Guy.

And it's not even a flipping mullet.
Toni & Guy Southend are on Instagram, and their feed is full of these kind of cuts. They haven’t put Jack’s on there yet though.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
i wonder if she’s been scrolling through envying all the cool fashion mullet insta girls and in true Jack style got it horribly, tragically wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Reference photo for squig to take to hairdresser:
Screenshot_20211228-154000.jpg

"Can I have this with POBP thankyou?"

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.