Jack Monroe #233 Please leave me and my cat alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂 She looks like a ghoul. That masculine aesthetic and black eye make up really shining through there.

Channelling her inner Wednesday Adams? The state of her, she’s stuck in the 80’s! Babe I know retro is in, I actually work in high end fashion (Jack you’d bleeping love the discounts I get!) but dressing like Sandra, who’s the turn and sings a few Bonnie Tyler classics down the Dog and Parrot on a Saturday night is not it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How can a person be so incredibly self-obsessed?? She finds herself utterly fascinating doesn’t she. And yet she’s so dull.
I've just read an interview with Tim Minchin from October in The Guardian pretty much about this. He took a break from comedy as he realised he really liked all the benefits/attention "fame" gives a person but that it rewires your brain and isn't good for you. How people start to believe they are an entity and can't reel it back. You like yourself as much as you are liked and loath yourself as much as you are loathed on social media.

It struck me that this has probably happened with Jack, not on the same scale but still, having well known people hang out with you, go to the Groucho etc all has an impact regardless of how real it is and she's been unable or unwilling to step back from it.

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2...ten-screwed-up-tim-minchin-on-quitting-comedy

• Heart
Reactions: 54
🙄 she's changed her profile picture!

Also that hair is bleeping awful! It's got that crispy, used too much product look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
If I were LJC I’d be stamping my feet holding Jack by the collar, while Jack pays no attention and live Tweets the whole event at the entrance to that rehab place demanding my money back.

Therapy has not made a slightest bit of difference to her. She’s either never been, or she’s lying to therapists about her social media addiction/narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.