Jack Monroe #233 Please leave me and my cat alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like a spinning top and the squigs keep spinning her and spinning her.
What a strange spectacle. I'm glued to it, like, but, I know it's very strange.
Like a lot of people clapping at a toddler putting on a show, and they keep clapping, and the show never ends. More colours, more exploits, more tin rattling. Is the rest of her life going to be like this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
28EA8A61-E3CA-4DB4-80A2-1E73FE9665DE.jpeg

OK hun.

Can’t believe she managed to dye that leather shirt. Genius idea. #lifehacks and all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
That pleather top looks straight out of the Ann Summers 'Tudor x Boleyn' collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I have no idea who she is or what she actually looks like anymore.

In the same way that we have fond memories of something that happened years ago (that was probably fraught and filled with stress), I have an image of her that is probably built on false memories too.

Umm.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The pink eyelids… has she painted red veins onto them? They look raw and scabby. Honestly, if she’d done that for the black eye I might have believed it.

The 80s spikes and pleather shirt… I just can’t. It’s like someone who does social club ‘turns’ in Skeggy. Who remember the Crème Brûlée band from League of Gentlemen? Embittered musos playing the club circuit - you know what I mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The modern mullet is very much a thing... it's everywhere! So why would any hairdresser express bafflement at being asked to cut one? Especially not Toni and Guy.

And it's not even a flipping mullet.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.