Jack Monroe #233 Please leave me and my cat alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still trying to catch up, but 20 or so pages behind. Needed to just jump forward to say, Jack really is lacking in style, she is totally unfashionable, and is the epitome of bad taste.

Jack's self congratulating sober Christmas isn't what she thinks it is. It is all about her, "aren't I good" "look at me, I don't drink" "praise me for my achievement"... The whole of her twitter is self focussed. It is attention seeking to an extreme I didn't think was possible. Well some people didn't manage it. It doesn't make us less than you Jack.

I have had a really bad year. My cancer is proving problematic to treat and whatever treatment will cause life changing consequences. I wanted to let my hair down and went too far. I am paying the price now, not only financially (which I can't really afford) but mentally too. I got completely off my face on Tina, and anything else I could get my hands on.

I lost 2 days over Christmas. I feel like tit now. I know why I did it, but wish I hadn't. I am not ashamed of myself, more disappointed. It was a blip. I can't say it won't happen again, unlike Jack, I am a realist and know I am flawed.

Back to the gunk. See what other stuff Jack can do to wind me up.

By the way, her makeup makes her look like a clown. 🤡
'Blips' happen, you went in hard but given your situation it's understandable to turn to something that you know will (temporarily) remove you from your circumstances.
Can't imagine what you're going through.
Sending you some try hard jack wannabe chaoses so you can see what life is like for the truly hardcore 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Still trying to catch up, but 20 or so pages behind. Needed to just jump forward to say, Jack really is lacking in style, she is totally unfashionable, and is the epitome of bad taste.

Jack's self congratulating sober Christmas isn't what she thinks it is. It is all about her, "aren't I good" "look at me, I don't drink" "praise me for my achievement"... The whole of her twitter is self focussed. It is attention seeking to an extreme I didn't think was possible. Well some people didn't manage it. It doesn't make us less than you Jack.

I have had a really bad year. My cancer is proving problematic to treat and whatever treatment will cause life changing consequences. I wanted to let my hair down and went too far. I am paying the price now, not only financially (which I can't really afford) but mentally too. I got completely off my face on J1g and Tina, and anything else I could get my hands on.

I lost 2 days over Christmas. I feel like tit now. I know why I did it, but wish I hadn't. I am not ashamed of myself, more disappointed. It was a blip. I can't say it won't happen again, unlike Jack, I am a realist and know I am flawed.

Back to the gunk. See what other stuff Jack can do to wind me up.

By the way, her makeup makes her look like a clown. 🤡
Hope u are ok @MancBee xx

• Heart
Reactions: 44
thread title suggestion - She mustache usk as a question, but we'll shave it for later

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.