Jack Monroe #233 Please leave me and my cat alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by Jack herself, from a @Marmalade Atkins post.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Please remember no thread title nominations until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Screenshot_20211226-200053.jpg

8 years? I thought the GE was 2010. And BoJo certainly hasn't been in power 8 years unless I've slept a lot. Speak English, construct sentences properly please.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I would love to see the evidence that she has used this quote to finish every talk for the last 8 years.

I’m calling

NOPE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Don’t quote me on it but I recall her not always attributing the quote to Desmond Tutu! Also it just reminded me of her thinking Miss Tutelage was racist and I was reminded what an utter tit she can be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Hahaha she's such a massive hole. I often just think about when she asked on MN 'wow, do people really just think I'm a dick?' Yes. Yes they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
you literally spoke at the conservative party conference you bleeping ghoul

View attachment 944609

jinx @KebabGirl !
What is the world coming to when a two-bit, useless no-mark employs someone else’s quote to close talks she gives to no one in particular, and yet still nothing changes. Hard to imagine how society doesn’t grind to a halt in such circumstances, but here we are…

• Heart
Reactions: 42
yeah, I think some of us would have noticed if she'd ever used that quote before

(tbh, before this morning, I thought desmond tutu was already dead!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
An image of the quote and a "he was right, you know" would have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Still grunking but just wanted to say that I'm here for the Boxing Day cat chaos! Yes! Hopefully she'll ease off on the Coopsy posts if it's just gonna set off the fat cat truthers. I've seen enough of that cat to last me a lifetime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Her talks are like . Well .. pretty much everything else about her, if she always uses the same phrase to finish on .

A constant repetition of the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’d be long gone thanks to her twitter deletions but it’s def ringing bells that she’s chucked it out a few times on there as a pithy retort to people like she does with her ‘victorian coatrack’ quip.

Reactions: 34
The first thing I thought when I heard the sad news that Desmond Tutu had passed away was “Remember the time Jack thought Miss Tutelage was black and Walliams was a confirmed racist?” and I laughed (before instantly feeling guilty)

She’s such a plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.