Jack Monroe #23 Life would be so much easier if everyone was a chronic optimist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Jack Jack Jack. Nobody in the world matters to Jack except Jack. Selfish, insecure little child that she is, she’s so ridiculous thinking people only dislike her if they’re on Tattle.

Honestly, she needs a shedload of therapy.
I so agree with you here BT.
It’s pretty disgraceful that she is now using everyone else as an excuse for her bad temper. That person asking an innocent question on Twitter copped for a nasty verbal slap round the face, she hadn’t done anything to Jack but because Jack has apparently been trolled it gives her a free pass to be a complete witch to everyone who engages her in conversation!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We'll soon know as she'll likely mention it again if she hasn't. She keeps dropping gentle hints 😕 saying that, I'd imagine if she does get it, she'll post her excited thank yous too.
She should have had it by now. Poor her. C'mon Jack, send it out and without delay!

Reactions: 6
I've just got round to watching the insta video and I cant believe how woefully underprepared Jack was, I mean if I was to turn up to my job so badly unprepared and unready I'd be lucky if I still had a job by the end of it.

Even if you were to ignore the first 10 minutes of video of her muttering to herself and sorting everything out ...(which she'd had all day to do!)
I just cannot bloody believe she didnt even have a decent knife handy to start with, I mean surely if you are cooking that's got to be one of the main essentials to have standing by?!

I loved Chetna though, she was brilliant so calm and soothing and knowledgable Jack/Helmans should be doubling Chetnas fee for the amount of carrying the show she did 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I loved Chetna though, she was brilliant so calm and soothing and knowledgable Jack/Helmans should be doubling Chetnas fee for the amount of carrying the show she did 🤣
The one good thing about the insta live is that it will make everyone a fan of whatever guest she has on, because they are all going to look amazing in comparison to her. I wish I had been watching Chetna make her own recipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just got round to watching the insta video and I cant believe how woefully underprepared Jack was, I mean if I was to turn up to my job so badly unprepared and unready I'd be lucky if I still had a job by the end of it.

Even if you were to ignore the first 10 minutes of video of her muttering to herself and sorting everything out ...(which she'd had all day to do!)
I just cannot bloody believe she didnt even have a decent knife handy to start with, I mean surely if you are cooking that's got to be one of the main essentials to have standing by?!

I’ve worked up the courage to make it to 7mins in and I’m having heart palpitations at the monologue conversation about people changing Jacks recipes then moaning about it.
Totally irrelevant and awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve worked up the courage to make it to 7mins in and I’m having heart palpitations at the monologue conversation about people changing Jacks recipes then moaning about it.
Totally irrelevant and awkward.
She tries to be engaging, but it falls flat. All her blathering on and on is tedious.

Reactions: 9
There's a further reply on Instagram to the person asking about her 'pretty functional' kitchen.

View attachment 146123
Arghh she is so bleeping rude!! That person hasn't given her abuse or harassed her she asked a genuine question! And now she could have made that person feel guilty and horrible for no reason! This isn't down to her autism or her anxiety or anything else, she's just an absolute horrible nasty self centered piece of tit! God she makes me so angry she doesn't deserve the platform she's got.

Can you imagine Jack working in customer service 😂
She wouldn't last five minutes in my job I tell you that! I'm very tolerant and actually love my job, but at least twice a day I feel like telling someone to go duck themselves and hanging up on them for being so downright rude. Jack would have a total meltdown and end up sacked by the end of the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What has poverty campaigner, activist, correspondent with the government regularly consulting her Jack done during lockdown?

Compared to a 22 year old Premier League footballer. She is a disgrace. Hanging on the coattails of others for attention when she had the same chance as everyone else to make a difference but unfortunately she couldn’t see past making it all about her.

CB7E72DF-2190-4C0B-B118-9AF0DBF7A5BD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Having watched Alexis’ stories it is actually making me furious. She is so articulate and natural on camera and her food looks so professional and colourful and appetising. Imagine a black woman allowed to continually duck up like this and laugh about it. ‘I did a chaos’ etc and keep getting asked back. Not just on this but on telly too. It’s that thing of having to work twice as hard isn’t it. And she is STILL not doing as well as Jack career wise when she clearly has what it takes. Like what would it actually take?

From a brand point of view she’s beautiful, intelligent, smiley and engaging with a lovely tidy house and a handsome husband and cute child and all that insta friendly stuff. SHE would be on time and well prepared. Eurgh. Really am so cross.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh no th
What has poverty campaigner, activist, correspondent with the government regularly consulting her Jack done during lockdown?

Compared to a 22 year old Premier League footballer. She is a disgrace. Hanging on the coattails of others for attention when she had the same chance as everyone else to make a difference but unfortunately she couldn’t see past making it all about her.

View attachment 146194
This is why I can’t stand her - just because she is vocal in saying she’s a poverty campaigner doesn’t actually make her one. She’s a complete charlatan! Whenever she fucks up royally and embarrasses herself I do feel a bit of pity , in the same way I pitied Theresa May after that video of her dancing went viral. Pathetic, but still a terrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen the friends episode when Joey and pheobe are talking about a selfless good deed. I always think of that on here. You can help out a cause and not take any credit for it, just plug the cause. For example she could link herself to a food bank and state that she wants to help and that 10% of her book profits go directly to their running and leave it at that and in doing so continue to work on whilst constantly adverting the work the food bank does with a link to donate for her paterons. Why does she need endless pat's on the back off " oh your so good" Leonardo DiCaprio is a highly active person in many charity funds and rarely do you hear about them.he plugs them states he will pledge( and he does) and shuts up about it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.