Jack Monroe #23 Life would be so much easier if everyone was a chronic optimist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Saturn.

(Many apologies if someone else's suggestion got more but I only scrolled through the last few pages. Chef's kiss X)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am not sure about posting on here as I haven't for a while and I dont want jack breathing down my neck, I have enough to do. seriously where is the intervention? if all these people are helping her what are they doing? from what I have read been shown she is crumbling under the pressure of what's expected off her she is clearly not doing very well mentally or physically and I am a firm believer if your mind isn't in it then you won't perform your best. Someone needs to sit her down with a coffee and get her to take a break, plug her book but stay out of the limelight for a bit and sort herself out. She needs a bit of tough love ( stop doing this to yourself and some proper care)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She can’t cook and talk. To be a TV chef that’s a pretty essential skill. Her books sell well. She could record and edit stuff to post on the gram. She doesn’t need to do this to herself. She really doesn‘t.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread!

From the previous thread - Chips dipped in milkshake is one of the best thing about McDonald’s. Sometimes I really miss working there and nabbing them for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am not sure about posting on here as I haven't for a while and I dont want jack breathing down my neck, I have enough to do. seriously where is the intervention? if all these people are helping her what are they doing? from what I have read been shown she is crumbling under the pressure of what's expected off her she is clearly not doing very well mentally or physically and I am a firm believer if your mind isn't in it then you won't perform your best. Someone needs to sit her down with a coffee and get her to take a break, plug her book but stay out of the limelight for a bit and sort herself out. She needs a bit of tough love ( stop doing this to yourself and some proper care)
I think the same, however I get the impression people have tried. But this is her now, she asks for these opportunities. I forget who said it on the last thread but she then acts as if she’s been kidnapped. I honestly would respect her if she went away for a bit and came back refreshed and positive, perhaps do proper tv training, or has often been suggested, her writing is a little flowery but she can write. Do fiction, like every other celeb with a twitter account.

Reactions: 9
I missed the end of the last thread as was on phone to my wee mum. I presume something *else* happened? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait what?? I missed the naked tom hardy gif?? Wtf? No fair, who posted it? Why wasn't I tagged? I'm distraught, but mostly, I'm disappointed 😭😭😭

😂😂❤
Is now a good time to tell you that my husband was really good mates when they were younger? They used to make movies together*

*no, not that kind you filthy animals.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the same, however I get the impression people have tried. But this is her now, she asks for these opportunities. I forget who said it on the last thread but she then acts as if she’s been kidnapped. I honestly would respect her if she went away for a bit and came back refreshed and positive, perhaps do proper tv training, or has often been suggested, her writing is a little flowery but she can write. Do fiction, like every other celeb with a twitter account.
Yup, I personally don't like the style of her writing but I can appreciate that people would. It's emotive and will certainly strike a chord with a key demographic. I'm not even digging here but I genuinely think she'd be good at short stories or something, she can be very imaginative!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.