Jack Monroe #229 Hold me closer Tony Danza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The squig horribleness always baffles me. It's always in response to a genuine concern that a particular squig as.

Do people not realise that the concern is actually a good thing. It means they care.

All anyone's response should have been to the squig was I will bear that in mind. Thanks. That's all.

I hate the fact the general consensus is when someone questions someone is that they are a troll. No, in fact they are normally people who work in certain fields that deal with those issues and know the repercussions. Like baddiel doc calling us bored house wives, when in actual fact most of us ( if not all) are professionals working in various industries successfully. It's a deluded concept they use to make them feel better about the fact they are being called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Like baddiel doc calling us bored house wives, when in actual fact most of us ( if not all) are professionals working in various industries successfully. It's a deluded concept they use to make them feel better about the fact they are being called out.
Yes definitely - it also reveals their snobbishness, that they think they are above the vast majority of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The squig horribleness always baffles me. It's always in response to a genuine concern that a particular squig as.

Do people not realise that the concern is actually a good thing. It means they care.

All anyone's response should have been to the squig was I will bear that in mind. Thanks. That's all.

I hate the fact the general consensus is when someone questions someone is that they are a troll. No, in fact they are normally people who work in certain fields that deal with those issues and know the repercussions. Like baddiel doc calling us bored house wives, when in actual fact most of us ( if not all) are professionals working in various industries successfully. It's a deluded concept they use to make them feel better about the fact they are being called out.
Has baddiel had any fallout?

Reactions: 17
Did it make any reference to the pandemic? People being more aware of behaviour because of what is put out there online? Doesn't sound like there was much nuance to it....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do that kitten's eyes ever look different to that - I haven't seen a photo where its pupils aren't fully dilated?

I adopted a blind kitten (either born blind or from a virus shortly after birth) and his eyes look like that. Black saucers with a sliver of colour round the edge that never react to the light.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Do that kitten's eyes ever look different to that - I haven't seen a photo where its pupils aren't fully dilated?

I adopted a blind kitten (either born blind or from a virus shortly after birth) and his eyes look like that. Black saucers with a sliver of colour round the edge that never react to the light.
Kitten's pupils look less dilated in the photo on twitter when she's wrapped in a blanket, although the eyes still don't look right to me. Definitely weird that the pupils are so large even when the big light's on and it's really bright.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I wonder when the ‘I’ll be spending Xmas alone…’ bleating will start.

OR will her family ‘allow’ the storyteller to grace their feasting?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has baddiel had any fallout?
I watched the documentary then googled Baddiel racist and he actually performed a blackface mocking of a football player on a prime time TV programme, not just made a casual racist remark.

He's been called a racist but as far as I know not lost any work. He whines that he has apologised and people won't accept that but he has never apologised directly to the person he hurt.

He says the folk who criticise him are just jealous of his success, which is what Sally Hines also says.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lads, look at the Other Site. The one for mothers that we don’t speak about. There is a thread about the most shocking thing someone has told you. Scroll to the bottom of page four.
🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Lads, look at the Other Site. The one for mothers that we don’t speak about. There is a thread about the most shocking thing someone has told you. Scroll to the bottom of page four.
🤔
I love a bit of gen. Went on and saw some post about some guy in prison. Now that doesn’t bother me one bit, because I am always googling who is in the Cat A a mile from me but I was a bit 🧐about how it relates to this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.