Jack Monroe #229 Hold me closer Tony Danza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a bit of gen. Went on and saw some post about some guy in prison. Now that doesn’t bother me one bit, because I am always googling who is in the Cat A a mile from me but I was a bit 🧐about how it relates to this thread.
It's the post third from the bottom 👀

ETA screenshot

Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 10.10.54.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I'd steer well clear of discussing it. It's a potentially libelous post and we happen to know someone with a 100% success rate in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
<coughs, mutters> Jack 1g Zoe eccentricity 🤐
Thank you.

Her recent "I'm so low I can hardly function' to manically dyeing clothing suggests this or continued abuse of other (prescribed?) stimulants.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Well if there’s one thing that’s gonna financially ruin you it’s that 😳

Definitely not worth discussing as she gives us enough tit to get through as it is, looking forward to her repeated aggressive threats of “costly legal action ladies” to Mumsnet though.

Reactions: 50
AIBU to be most outraged, not at the alleged consumption, but at the cost of it?! I mean FFS, it makes my blood boil and heart break to see those endless £20 shops.

Reactions: 28
AIBU to be most outraged, not at the alleged consumption, but at the cost of it?! I mean FFS, it makes my blood boil and heart break to see those endless £20 shops.
It's a horrible drug and I've never understood why people like it. Turns wankers into even bigger wankers and doesn't even really give you a high. (Ummmm, so I'm told). Like, if I had the choice and was that way minded, I'd probably choose crystal meth over it 😂.

ETA PSA -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well if there’s one thing that’s gonna financially ruin you it’s that 😳

Definitely not worth discussing as she gives us enough tit to get through as it is, looking forward to her repeated aggressive threats of “costly legal action ladies” to Mumsnet though.

Yes, it should be pointed out that Jack herself was very careful, and explicit, and specific, when describing how she had "never ..... injected ..... any drugs".

1639650490698.png

Lady high
1g you try
My BT 5g die
Lady sigh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Ex cocaine addict here. Wasted thousands on that tit. Including a big redundancy pay off 😞

It was a really grim time of my life. I left London and cut out pretty much everyone from those years.

Horrible, horrible drug.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
“Why so snarky?”

A question we’ve been asking for nearly two years now, and the answer still eludes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I genuinely believed "J1g" was an accidental butt dial. I'm a pretty cynical person but for some reason I tend to believe what people tell me (probably because I am very straight with people), then I am continually amazed what liars some people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.