Jack Monroe #229 Hold me closer Tony Danza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the Wi-fi wasn’t cut off. There is no way she has DVD’s to view ‘random clips’ so it must be on YouTube on the tv no doubt. What a load of shite she talks.

The compulsive lying is off the scale, what does it even achieve??
Liar, liar, big old black pants on fire 🌋 this grifting duck pig. Honestly i can't tell you how angry she makes me, having been a single parent in 1991 on income support when my husband left me with a 2 week old baby. I worked my nuts off cleaning etc and my parents helped me because i needed their help and asked them for it. I was on income support and my husband was assigned to pay me 1 pence in maintenance more than i was receiving in benefits by the DWP . It was something
Iike £54.19 a week when my benefits were £54.18. This meant they immediately stopped paying any & associated benefits and he never paid me a penny. This was when the CSA came in and over rode court ordered costs. I tried to live without a penny coming in to my home for 4 months. (He also never cared to see his son again). It left me in a financial position that it took me nearly 25 years to come back from.

This is why she makes angry. She hasn't got a bleeping clue about real hardship, the absolute 💩 🛎🔚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
Just wanted to say that as we are reaching the end of this thread that I'm really going to miss the thread title.
Every time I log on I sing it in my head and it makes me giggle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If you portmanteau
“Mithering ninny”
You will get: Mini
Only a Ninny would, though

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just find everything with her at the minute very odd.

If things really are that bad then why doesn't she move home to her parents. Ask them to support her while she finds whatever it is she needs to find, Her feet, her head, whatever. Most parents would do that if their child was in need. She's flogging a dead horse by getting treatment, ignoring treatment rinse and repeat as per instructions.

If money is tight that things are a struggle and the bills are piling then going home will help eliminate some of the debt by enabling it not to increase. She could seek out citizens advice to work out a payment plan or declare herself bankrupt and start over again.

Burying her head in th sand is never a good idea. I know it or was me I would move home, hit the job centre and start digging my way out. I couldn't live like that.

If her depression is just because she cannot do he job, then find something new. I hate the way people just state, I can't!

I worked my arse off for years to get my education and even now I would go out and do something if I felt it needed doing to further my career. I CANT is not an excuse, try and you might!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jack has no bleeping clue about security. It's incredibly easy to find her full address, parents' full address, date of birth, son's date of birth, etc etc. We know the layout of her locks, we know what valuables she owns and where she keeps them, we know when she's going to be away from home.

She is a moron.

(Also, did she forget that she once allegedly got hacked and had 5 grand stolen from her bank account? Okay then.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If you portmanteau
“Mithering ninny”
You will get: Mini
Only a Ninny would, though
I never knew that's what portmanteau meant! I had to Google it. A cut n paste stitch of words, and also a big leather bag like Dr Finlay's.

In haiku

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She 100% needs to start doing something constructive with her time and cosplaying the second coming of Dave Vanian ain't it chief. Shall we take bets on the next Jack incarnation?

60s vintage Jack 30/1
80s hardcore Jack 50/1
90s gangsta rap Jack 60/1
Flat Earth Jack 15/1
Skyscraper expert Jack 15/1
Criminally tedious middle-aged mum bore Jack 2/1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
sorry, I know it's all been said but, I just really hope that tiny kitten is ok. even I, a kitten dunce, know that cats' eyes shouldn't be that big in daylight

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
AD70B8B5-DD25-40FE-9A89-5F2E5017672C.jpeg

squigs are so nasty! Fraud awareness squig was raising a valid point but the mean girls have to flock round Jack.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I never knew that's what portmanteau meant! I had to Google it. A cut n paste stitch of words, and also a big leather bag like Dr Finlay's.

In haiku
Thanks it’s actually a Limeriku which is a mash up of Japanese and Irish traditions with similar Jack style results, I just one and done’d it pls send money-o

But why? She ain’t no Regina George…
On everyday, we wear sort-of black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She 100% needs to start doing something constructive with her time and cosplaying the second coming of Dave Vanian ain't it chief. Shall we take bets on the next Jack incarnation?

60s vintage Jack 30/1
80s hardcore Jack 50/1
90s gangsta rap Jack 60/1
Flat Earth Jack 15/1
Skyscraper expert Jack 15/1
Criminally tedious middle-aged mum bore Jack 2/1
If we get Cryptocurrency/NFT Jack I will seriously have to bury my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And as usual, she doesn't seem to realise that it's her vulnerable followers who are at risk. So long as Jack thinks she's alright, she couldn't care less.Why to god she thinks she's alright is beyond me though, given that she used 'delmonte' for her password to the inner workings of the Del Monte website, or that we know literally everything about her thanks to her own social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If we get Cryptocurrency/NFT Jack I will seriously have to bury my phone.
I am so here for crypto Jack getting embroiled with Bradley Amish Weekes and an even bigger thread crossover than Becky holt generated going to Doo-Bye with him

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.