Jack Monroe #229 Hold me closer Tony Danza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As mentioned above she shares far far too much with strangers.

I am a big fan of keeping schtum about things that are not anyone's business....

I didn't need to see her in her underoos.

I don't need to know her vaccine status
I don't need to see the inside or outside of her house

I don't need to see her spare clothes
I don't need to see her pets or kid.
I don't need to see anything other than what she sells and that is slop and sometimes books and terrible postcards. That is all that should be on her work sm

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I actually thought a portmanteau was...a davenport...an armoir...a tallboy ...or... gulp....a Sideboard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just wanted to say that as we are reaching the end of this thread that I'm really going to miss the thread title.
Every time I log on I sing it in my head and it makes me giggle.
It's been my earworm for days now!♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s more greige than Hinch, she could have just popped to Tesco for an off the shoulder greige Hinch lounge set.

She didn’t need WiFi for months because she was staying in an aparthotel with WiFi and probably let the contract lapse...like FILING HER ACCOUNTS!

Sorry been BUSY so not read all here today, did she mention the Baddiel show and if so can someone point me to the page please.
Omg go go power rangers what a blast from the past. My wee boy was always the red one and i was always Goldar x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually thought a portmanteau was...a davenport...an armoir...a tallboy ...or... gulp....a Sideboard
I thought it was some type of vintage travelling case until scarily recently! Can't remember if it was the cabal or Millionaire's Hot Seat that informed me otherwise 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought it was some type of vintage travelling case until scarily recently! Can't remember if it was the cabal or Millionaire's Hot Seat that informed me otherwise 😂
It is a vintage travelling case called something like le portable manteau or something and it got squished to portmanteau then the concept of calling word smooshing got named after it! Nobody cared until Bennifer started happening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It is a vintage travelling case called something like le portable manteau or something and it got squished to portmanteau then the concept of calling word smooshing got named after it! Nobody cared until Bennifer started happening
I love facts (and feeling slightly less ignorant!)

Bennifer is just as icky now as it was back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my bleeping god, £800 of clothes she's dyeing black because it's at the back of the wardrobe stained or otherwise ruined .. I dont think I have had £800 worth of clothes at any point in my lifetime, including when i had a wedding dress ready to go up the aisle on the day.

How much is the clothes you're not dyeing, you shameless bleeping prick. Her rubbish clothes are £800!!!!!

# JACK MONROE HAS £800 WORTH OF CLOTHES TO JUST RUIN PLEASE DO NOT DONATE £ TO HER !!

Please donate to actually desperate people who really need your help. NOT JACK

Why is there no screaming with fury at the same old grifting bollocks emoji 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I bet Jack will be 'hacked' before xmas, with these tweets alluding to it deleted.

For some one that claims to be a victim of a twenty year stalking campaign, she shares a lot of info. Plus, all her abandoned blogs have emails/phone numbers on them too.

She's a bleeping idiot, a dangerous one too.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
If we get Cryptocurrency/NFT Jack I will seriously have to bury my phone.
Agreed. Crypto Bro Jack will do me in.

My 2nd and 3rd sons are endlessly arguing the pros and cons of NFTs and it's enough to drive a woman doolally, and I actually like my children.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's that as well!

Oops, too late

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She 100% needs to start doing something constructive with her time and cosplaying the second coming of Dave Vanian ain't it chief. Shall we take bets on the next Jack incarnation?

60s vintage Jack 30/1
80s hardcore Jack 50/1
90s gangsta rap Jack 60/1
Flat Earth Jack 15/1
Skyscraper expert Jack 15/1
Criminally tedious middle-aged mum bore Jack 2/1
I never thought I’d see a Dave Vanian reference in a Jack thread. Love it.

bleeping hell. If she releases a video of herself rapping about the mean streets of Sarfend I will clench so hard that my hole will never recover.

My predictions:

Qanon Jack
Rasta Jack
Horse Jack (imagine how much money she could piss away if she started horse riding)
Asexual Jack - followed by getting a new girlfriend a week later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just to say 'brexit' is my most hated portmanteau ever.
I refused to use it in conversation for a for a very long time as didn't want to give it credence.
it's a pet hate of mine how media engineered words (mengineered) are repeatedly used become part of our every day parlance, it's a very clear illustration of how easy it is to manipulate en masse and almost subliminally coerce us into changing something as fundamental as our language.
Especially those words designed to make an horrendous concept less threatening, trying to be light-hearted and pally with something that had the potential for colossal devastation.

I'm aware this makes me sound slightly tin hattish, (twattish?) and find it quite hard to articulate.
Thank goodness for the anonymity of the cabal 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Agreed. Crypto Bro Jack will do me in.

My 2nd and 3rd sons are endlessly arguing the pros and cons of NFTs and it's enough to drive a woman doolally, and I actually like my children.
I'm kind of hoping she does, and ends up being interviewed / on a podcast so I can hear her pronounce fungible!

Agree with everything said the last few days but I've been BUSY at work. That's actually busy, not writing shite on Twitter. The kitten doesn't look that healthy or happy. Cooper looks ready for a scrap. I went back and looked at my pictures of Kebab Cat in her first weeks here, and she was playing then falling asleep on me. And in my cycling shoes, but she isn't that bright!
There is definitely a manic phase going on and it is hard viewing in parts. I echo the sentiment a routine is needed, structure and purpose to the day.

And to prove I might be Jack (I'm not, the taxman has plenty of my earnings this year and every year) I will depart for bed after an epic 17 hour day.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And as usual, she doesn't seem to realise that it's her vulnerable followers who are at risk. So long as Jack thinks she's alright, she couldn't care less.Why to god she thinks she's alright is beyond me though, given that she used 'delmonte' for her password to the inner workings of the Del Monte website, or that we know literally everything about her thanks to her own social media.
Omg I forgot about that. Maybe that's why the Delmonte lady was sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Grunking but calling it now (maybe someone else did as well) - landlord finds out about her ginger cats and she starts lamenting her situation, maybe hinting at eviction/why can't she have a house etc etc

Even veganish as a title is offensive as I understand it. You are either vegan/plant based for ethical or health reasons or both, or you enjoy vegan food as part of your overall food selection but you aren’t a vegan. You can’t be a bit vegan, it’s all or nothing. The uncompromising approach means that vegans are given a hard time but I understand why they might feel that way.
Also being veganish is just being an omnivore. But I guess that's not a buzzword for ol' Jackie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Kerridge was on GMB talking about Marcus and FTM. No mention of our Jackie.

Nor no mention of her maverick deep fried sprouts during all the sprout talk.

Howling in Southend ensues....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.