Jack Monroe #229 Hold me closer Tony Danza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed a triumphant series of selfies showing off her "revived" black togs? Or is everyone now supposed to act like yesterday never happened while she blithely moves on to the next chaos?

(I know we haven't seen the threatened lapsang souchon, fish egg, bacon and treacle sandwich either but I'm actually quite relieved about that)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Actually it isn’t fine. Because there is money in it hackers will use information they have and link it up to profiles on social media. They may not get it all in one post but fraud is a big business. But then someone who potentially committed minor bank fraud probably isn’t the best person to ask
Cough 'gohenry' cough

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t have cats.

do they lick things they want to eat?
I have a big hunter shorthair girl and the licking (for her )is part of the playing with prey post catch. I raised her with a JRT puppy so I can attest it needs huge time and expertise over many weeks.

Reactions: 22
I have a big hunter shorthair girl and the licking (for her )is part of the playing with prey post catch. I raised her with a JRT puppy so I can attest it needs huge time and expertise over many weeks.
THIS ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

I got my big tabby girl 12 years ago. She's my number one queen and I made sure to reassure her and make all new housemates as stress-free as poss for her. Dog a couple of months later. Two rescues cats subsequently. I was at home 24/7 for all of them as it should be when you get a new companion animal.

All were introduced slowly and supervised MASSIVELY and are subsequently, all best mates and live harmoniously.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t have cats.

do they lick things they want to eat?
They lick their own bums. Licking another cat can be good natured grooming but given the height difference and recent introduction, I’d say the kitten is being put in her place.

Actually it isn’t fine. Because there is money in it hackers will use information they have and link it up to profiles on social media. They may not get it all in one post but fraud is a big business. But then someone who potentially committed minor bank fraud probably isn’t the best person to ask
Yeah it’s called patching, Jack, bloody know all

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just thinking if we get a new thread tonight a mild/medium chaos tomorrow could take us into 6pm Friday and a nice fresh one for the sloppies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Confession: I brought a rescue cat home two years ago, and simply played him down, expecting my implacable, kind and confident, "travel anywhere" first cat to happily accept. Big mistake, terrible. Cat1 was terrified. (The new cat was fine, probably relieved to just be anywhere with food and shelter.) It took weeks for her/Cat1 to recover from my error. And I, an experienced car person, was mortified. I made a formal apology to them last night as they lay in their (cardboard) boxed side by side with their paws touching. They indicated I'm an idiot, but they're over it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Confession: I brought a rescue cat home two years ago, and simply played him down, expecting my implacable, kind and confident, "travel anywhere" first cat to happily accept. Big mistake, terrible. Cat1 was terrified. (The new cat was fine, probably relieved to just be anywhere with food and shelter.) It took weeks for her/Cat1 to recover from my error. And I, an experienced car person, was mortified. I made a formal apology to them last night as they lay in their (cardboard) boxed side by side with their paws touching. They indicated I'm an idiot, but they're over it
That's brought a bit of a tear to my beady Jurassic eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack, this has all been said before, but you've been more of an awful, triggering gobshite than usual, so I'm going to say it again.

As kind members of the cabal have already told you, 'what other people say about you, is none of your business.' So stop googling your name and looking for things to rage about and upset yourself over.

I think you are immature, ignorant, rude, ill-mannered and bad tempered. These are not things to be proud of, nor can you blame your behaviour on MH issues, autism or anything else. Plenty of us have MH and other issues and manage not to bellow viciously at everyone around us.

You clearly understand nothing about food or nutrition. All your food looks like an art installation of misery and despair. It screams that you can't be arsed and throw any old shite together. You're a food writer, ffs.

I suspect that on some level, you know you're a charlatan and that you have no business making a living from food. I also think this may be why you are so nasty to your more obsequious followers at times.

You seem very ungrateful for the good things in your life, such as your child, so I don't suppose the 'gratitude list' lasted too long.

You shouldn't have got another kitten. You are a stupid, irresponsible idiot.

Sorry for the rant, everybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
A forty page grunk, that'll teach me to be BUSY! nothing to add that hasn't already been said but tomorrow is the one year anniversary of this Lynchian Delight...🔊

ETA why does my nonsense always end up landing in the middle of some heartfelt outpouring 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry lads, popping up again from my miserable position in the world and sorry if this lands badly. JACK stop yomping about the place pretending that covid is just something to utilise for social media. It really isnt. My dear heart fraus and herren, please please take care of you and yours this Christmas X Much love to you all 🎄❤

• Heart
Reactions: 56
A forty page grunk, that'll teach me to be BUSY! nothing to add that hasn't already been said but tomorrow is the one year anniversary of this Lynchian Delight...🔊

ETA why does my nonsense always end up landing in the middle of some heartfelt outpouring 🙁
I am having a horrible time atm, due in the most part to my own idiocy.
However, this had given me the first real laugh I've had in DAYS!
Absolutely wheezing, thank you SO much ninnies.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.