Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but laugh at her saying she wouldn't be here if it weren't for the southend food bank. The food bank she went to once and then told her mum she went, who then came round with a big shop the next day šŸ˜†
@southendfooban thereā€™s no k at the end!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She was full of the joys last night and this morning. Giggling like a schoolgirl over all the attention the kitten and Irish food tweets were getting her.

I wonder what happened in therapy, the dinner, or the meeting?
I hope she's facing consequences for last week's awful tweet

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Are we in for EMO Jack? Or will it be Goth Jack?
It will be ā€œwrecked all my clothes with the weird black dye which takes in all different ways on different materialsā€ Jack.
She must have missed that error we all made in our late teens
Has anyone called CPS on her yet? Cat protective services?
Imagine being Jack going to therapy today and finding out what a terrible fucker youā€™ve been in the last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It will be ā€œwrecked all my clothes with the weird black dye which takes in all different ways on different materialsā€ Jack.
She must have missed that error we all made in our late teens
Has anyone called CPS on her yet? Cat protective services?
Imagine being Jack going to therapy today and finding out what a terrible fucker youā€™ve been in the last week.
Im just imagining the friend from rehab saying to her whilst meeting for lunch,

"Oh darling, what happened? Your outfit is just ghastly, did your tumble drier break this weekend?"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cynical, I know but it wouldn't surprise me if she deliberately badly dyes some old clothes, tweets a photo of the results and starts rattling the tip jar

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am very sorry to the frauen who didn't get anything from the puddle. There were three image files that I cocked up when typing them into the puddle script array so you would have had one of three things: a thousand daffodils, a ludicrously expensive Smeg x Dolce & Gabbana toaster or a large container of Saxa fine salt for your baths. I've fixed it now. You can also actually just refresh the page to re-activate the button but that's not in the spirit of Slopmas. Griftmas on the other hand, go for it!

Of course, none of this is my fault, as you all know by now that I am autistic and have mental health problems. I also had COVID in January and I currently have a rotator cuff injury sooooo šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Baddiel is a racist, sexist asshole. I am so bleeping sick of moral lessons from hypocrites after they start to experience the negative effects of the behaviour they themselves are guilty of.
I may have done a lot of things that are less than admirable, but I've never 'blacked up to bully someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We have all seen the pictures of her dad. George Michael? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I used to see George at a club called Bolts at Lasers in Tottenham. It was a gay night that was on monthly. He was as handsome in real life as he looked on the telly.
Must have been a great look in the Royal Artillery or whatever service he was in!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Must have been a great look in the Royal Artillery or whatever service he was in!
Lady Di big hair too. I can see it now...well no I can't.

As I said, we've all seen pictures of her dad, and George Michael looky-likey he is not. And never was.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Grunking,
but "today in (postnatal) depression" was several hours openly weeping for no real reason whilst bouncing, feeding and singing to a 4 month old baby and feeling anxious about getting a booster because a) the only centre coming up for me isn't accessible by public transport and I can't drive b) I'm scared it's going to knock me for six and I won't be able to look after said baby. (ps I'm fine but my husband has had to take a couple of days off work)

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I like Jamie Oliver.

I think he's quite a good chef.

Just thought I would say this.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Soooo.....6 weeks ago she was complaining that dyeing her Halloween squid game costume in the machine had made 2 subsequent washes pink, and now she's doing the same thing again, with black?

Nobbity nob nob nob!!!!! She is unbearable!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.