Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but laugh at her saying she wouldn't be here if it weren't for the southend food bank. The food bank she went to once and then told her mum she went, who then came round with a big shop the next day šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
[I had Bellā€™s palsy after my first vaccine- was very lucky it went away after 3 month but this didnā€™t stop me having 2nd one or booster. Is very different where I am cos generally everyone wears mask. Hate the hypocrisy of someone whoā€™d yomp about all over the country feeling better than non mask wearer ]

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So Del Monte have given her a load of tins, as part of her paid gig? Why didn't they just send them straight to her local foodbank? I know why, because then Jack wouldn't get the glory of turning up at their door (despite no car, so how much of a balls ache to sort?) and "quietly" ensuring they know who the tins are from.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Performative Mental Health Jack is one of my least favourite permutations. For us who have experienced depression, mustering the energy to think of dyeing our clothes one colour, let alone ordering the dye etc... nope. Just no.

Although, on the bright side, it means we won't have to see those horrid steampunk wreck leggings (Reader: Jack will not dye her clothes black)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
ADHD puppybrain will cause her to badly dye all her clothes patchy black and grey, cue another emergency trip to Joules/Vivienne Westwood/the nearest muddy puddle to buy an entirely new wardrobe of clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Light off.
She's going to blow a fuse with all those flick switching.

Has someone in public told her fashion is awful about time what a tragic day for the smol waif.

Also I wore all black as a tween. It's still not quirky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't help but laugh at her saying she wouldn't be here if it weren't for the southend food bank. The food bank she went to once and then told her mum she went, who then came round with a big shop the next day šŸ˜†
Oh dear Jackie. When thereā€™s knowledge like the above you gotta know you should get the feck ( Irish there for her Ma, whoā€™s Irish donā€™t ya know) outta the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dye will make it into the house, never leave the box, and later live out its last days languishing in a communal skip.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought she might have been near to breaking her most-tweets-in-a-day record, but I've just counted and she's actually nowhere near it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜«

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Itā€™s so offensive that her idea of SEVERE depression is wearing black and using wanky metaphors.

You might fancy dressing like the Scottish Widow for a bit but itā€™s nowt to do with your mental well-being or otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
At what point will the media really look at this grifter?

The lying is constant, the only thing that protects her is that she ā€˜took downā€™ Katie Hopkins, that seems to give her protected status. If Baddiel goes in on tattle tonight, Iā€™m going to scream.
The Twitter lot all think they are so worldly and educated because they have their disagreements on Twitterā€¦.whilst over here people are pointing out the exploitation of vulnerable people by social media influencers ā€¦.but we are all trolls.

Come onā€¦there must be someone who can dig a little deeper than just the ā€˜they are trolls narrativeā€™!

Look at the stories of Anna Delvey or Elizabeth Holmes. Obviously their fraud was on a different level but it takes someone to sayā€¦hang on a secondā€¦.and then it all tumbles out.

When will this happen ? Will this happen? Why is it only us who can see through this lot? (Jack isnā€™t the only one taking cash off folks without any accountability!)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I hate Jack, making me side with anti-maskers.
Hope the food bank check the dates on that junk, what with her cupboards yielding 1 year past best cups soups.
So ā€œKā€ the friend at the ā€œfoodbanā€ doesnā€™t get the full first name treatment šŸ§
Canā€™t have that long left if this is the remainder of the Del Monte freebies

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s so offensive that her idea of SEVERE depression is wearing black and using wanky metaphors.

You might fancy dressing like the Scottish Widow for a bit but itā€™s nowt to do with your mental well-being or otherwise.
Exactly when I've been in a depressive episode I barely notice what I'm wearing. But it's typically pyjamas and trackies or whatever I have washed that's easy to put on if I'm leaving the house. Definitely not channelling my inner Robert Smith or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She really really really never got past the age of 13. This was all the sort of tit I did. The tragic Lydia deetz talk, the all black no colour anywhere...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wtf is she wittering on about? "Ravaged soul"?! Where does Jamie Oliver fit in with the clothing, I don't get it?

She was full of the joys last night and this morning. Giggling like a schoolgirl over all the attention the kitten and Irish food tweets were getting her.

I wonder what happened in therapy, the dinner, or the meeting?
Self reflection exercises perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I actually like the theory she was anti vex as I can imagine she has a secret prepper liberal survivalist persona which wangs on about burning plug hole hair to keep warm
Donā€™t recall GM having shark eyes?
Mr miyagi was on wax off is exactly the right speed of olā€™ Squid game eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.