Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why that cancer cookbook is on there. She contributed a recipe, that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I suffer from chronic nausea and good grief, her food and her hands trigger it like nothing else. One of my boys was sick just now and I cleaned it up no problem. One look at that Victorian murder scene postcard and I'm headed straight for the Stemetil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
@colouredlines , excellent work digging out her sobriety/drinking history.
I wonder if you have gifted us a double whammy and presented us the 'sold' omega watch on pics 3 and four... Pure speculation m'Lud!
Now get to absolute duck. x
*Lifts hat for the cabal*
I’d like to think even Jack couldn’t be so stupid as to lie about something like that but then I just think of all the receipts we have!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine if miggle and Charles fish advent calendar had a meet cute in the forum and got together and had a whirlwind love affair. Then I’d know we were living in a simulation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I went on her shop to have a look at the postcards available, and just WHY is everything always so grimy?! Grotty knife with a little sliver of something attached to it, a bowl of soil (?) and maybe a celeriac? Dirty dough?

View attachment 918867
All of that looks like it should be in a viewing case with a little card telling us about the role of barber-surgeons in the 18th century Navy.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The bowl of soil was the precursor for the embroidered soil pocket, from which a beautiful array of flowers grows with roots which spell out 'BE A KNOB ON TWITTER' signifying your personal growth in the face of difficult times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I forgot to comment on that hideous patchy green bread. It looked severely mould ridden. Like a loaf you’d left at the back of the cupboard for months and forgotten about them you find it one day and open the bag and the spores go ‘puff’ and you go ‘oh bleeping hell’ and hurl it in the bin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Imagine if miggle and Charles fish advent calendar had a meet cute in the forum and got together and had a whirlwind love affair. Then I’d know we were living in a simulation.
Stranger things have happened at sea!

(Which my mum has been known to reply to with "we're not at sea though, are we?!")

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if Jack ever laughs whilst grunking?
She must do, there's some hell funny comments on here. Or maybe doesn't, I've seen her attempt at humour and it's nowhere near the quality produced by the Cable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
wonderful as that would be, sardine man lives in germany with his own partner and sb who has 5 advent calendars, not including the sardine one

just checked the big cartel site for any sight of the tree pic... yeah, there's nothing there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe Jack should try something new, and produce jigsaws of her food pics? Fun for all the family: first you put it together, then you have to guess what the dish is supposed to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.