Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jack ever laughs whilst grunking?
She must do, there's some hell funny comments on here. Or maybe doesn't, I've seen her attempt at humour and it's nowhere near the quality produced by the Cable.
I think someone asked her that in Thread 31, and she said something like “I SUPPOSE out of the thirty-thousand posts I MIGHT have laughed at one or two”.

ETA. Here it is! She said this -

One or two comments out of thirty thousand have raised a wry smile, yes. Those aren't GREAT odds. And I am also able to laugh at myself sometimes, I know you may think I'm a joyless woke harpy, but even I am aware that sometimes I am bleeping ridiculous. That manky sports bra will live on in my box of shame for a loooooooooong time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I have just speed grunked and have no idea if she’s wanking off eggs, moss or horses right now.

Although I reckon they’ll all come before the firey murder nightmare tree print does.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thing is, it’s not “wanking” eggs though is it? I mean it’s not genitalia and also it’s a really odd shape to Er replace genitalia. Wasn’t she just cracking or smooshing them?

ETA I don’t know why I ask that because I don’t actually want to know. She is a wanker though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t sleep. Might write some fan fiction about tinned sardine man and miggle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’d like to think even Jack couldn’t be so stupid as to lie about something like that but then I just think of all the receipts we have!
well the supposedly sold laptop from the same time Miraculously reappeared 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Jack ever laughs whilst grunking?
She must do, there's some hell funny comments on here. Or maybe doesn't, I've seen her attempt at humour and it's nowhere near the quality produced by the Cable.
I often wonder what she thinks of the 'jacks' pictures, must be totally bizarre seeing a collection of yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thing is, it’s not “wanking” eggs though is it? I mean it’s not genitalia and also it’s a really odd shape to Er replace genitalia. Wasn’t she just cracking or smooshing them?

ETA I don’t know why I ask that because I don’t actually want to know. She is a wanker though.
I think she's referring to the hand movement when you separate a yolk from the white in your palm.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe Jack should try something new, and produce jigsaws of her food pics? Fun for all the family: first you put it together, then you have to guess what the dish is supposed to be!
Now you say this, I think she was fishing for someone to say just that. Oh, your pictures are so kindly lovely use one of them!

Website still down. Cartel shop shows no sign of the leafy delight.

I'm working, have been for over an hour. Fuming! However is what you get for taking a reasonably paid job. I think of it as my gift to the Treasury - more tax will be paid :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A lovely article in The Graun about Marcus, Jack will be raging (I hope) about this -
Damn, if only Jack didn't have him rinsing beans to make dry AF turkey meatballs for the GQ awards thing. Then that first line could've read "I learned basic skills in the kitchen thanks to [the NOT A CHEF] Jack Monroe". Foiled again! Hoist by her own disgusting food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

I think she means the motion your arm makes when you separate egg whites from the yolk. I just use a cup personally I hate the feeling off egg yolk.

Reactions: 17
I think she means the motion your arm makes when you separate egg whites from the yolk. I just use a cup personally I hate the feeling off egg yolk.
I do the tipping from one half of the egg shell to the other technique. Had no idea there was a wankers method to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I agree and I hate the fact she thinks by using that term to describe the act of separating eggs she thinks she is being “edgy” and “alternative.”

No, Jack. You are just being smutty.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.