Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broadcasting House this morning. Pru Leith all up Jack's niche with canned food. Especially fish.

I Wonder why Jack wasn't asked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I do the tipping from one half of the egg shell to the other technique. Had no idea there was a wankers method to be honest
It's a bit strange mindset.

With regards to a jigsaw I don't know why she doesn't use some of her affiliated link money to buy a Amazon voucher and then mrs SBs nan could maybe buy her own. Maverick I know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh dear. Marcus and Tom getting all up in Jack’s niche again with a £10 Christmas dinner, which includes making a Boxing Day leftover hash:

I wonder how the narc rage will be processed today? My money is on Twitter spat with random company.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It's a bit strange mindset.

With regards to a jigsaw I don't know why she doesn't use some of her affiliated link money to buy a Amazon voucher and then mrs SBs nan could maybe buy her own. Maverick I know
She wants a jigsaw company to take the hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh dear. Marcus and Tom getting all up in Jack’s niche again with a £10 Christmas dinner, which includes making a Boxing Day leftover hash:

I wonder how the narc rage will be processed today? My money is on Twitter spat with random company.
Jack will be passive-aggressively tweeting her mum asking why they never took her to the food bank at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

I expect she will claim she was working behind the scenes on this, or something. 🙄
It does look considerably more appetising than Jack’s terrible effort for the Express last Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Marcus and Tom’s Christmas dinner is absolutely fine (I’d do a chicken not the turkey steaks though) but it’s a foolproof roast that won’t ruin anyone’s Christmas. It’s better than Jack’s last year because the portion sizes are good, and there is nothing weird to go wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t mean to stress you out Jack but considering that one of the last posting dates for Christmas is Friday maybe get a shift on with those tree prints or you know stop saying you’re going to do things you’ve got no intentions of doing it’s not fair on the people that support you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Someone has tagged them in a clip of Early Doors, I don’t want them to even know about this wonderful gem. It’s not about them or their kind of life - they could not relate to the people in it. know I sound like an inverted snob but this has irked me greatly my dear cabal.

edited for pronouns

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone has tagged her in a clip of Early Doors, I don’t want her to even know about this wonderful gem. It’s not about her or her kind of life - she could not relate to the people in it. know I sound like an inverted snob but this has irked me greatly my dear cabal.
Oh LJC DO NOT let her taint Early Doors we do not need regaled with a made up tale of how a Tommy type character called her “white trash” again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.