Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even without all the other tit...

Just imagine getting your new pet home for the first time and spending the whole evening tweeting about coddle and Taytos.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
In short, unless she got the cat checked before bringing it home, which I don't think happened. I don't think it was a good idea to adopt a runt.

Also if the kitten is 12 weeks it should have had it's first jabs. Just sayin

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Fallen into a rabbit hole of superfecundation.

Breeding cats (or letting unneutered female cats roam free) can have disastrous consequences for kittens and mother cats.

However, seeing all the likes and fawning comments on IG and Twitter, Jack won’t be giving a tit. She will be basking in the sweet shower of dopamine, knowing that for the foreseeable, every single thing she posts will result in a torrent of fake squig-love.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I bet there will be a begging session just in time for Christmas for vet bills or something. Also why is she up at all hours?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Also why would you get a cat and call it after your other cat?

At least give them their own name.

I'm sure she wouldn't want to be just called smol pixie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That poor kitten's eyes look like they're still a bit blue, so I doubt she is 12 weeks. Also looks like the third eyelid is showing in the left eye. She doesn't look healthy to me.😇😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That poor kitten's eyes look like they're still a bit blue, so I doubt she is 12 weeks. Also looks like the third eyelid is showing in the left eye. She doesn't look healthy to me.😇😢😢
I don't think it looks healthy either in truth, but I am hoping it's just because it's a weak kitten due to it being the runt and not anything else.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
thank(space) you for my fabulous tiggy and bo bag to put things in
F94F2E4D-799A-40F9-A17E-C90AE785DE90.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope she's not loafing in her bed whilst the little kitty is all alone. Staying up so late, giddy on likes and comments when she should be easing the little one into its new home just about sums Jack up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank(space)you Slopbot with this wonderful gift I believe even the sloppiest of slop will not affect the strong gut base this gift gives me!

Sorry I can’t spoiler because I’m a bit crap.
Did he not also give you a smeg to put them in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cute (and thankfully healthy looking kitten) but both cats look unhappy here, especially Cooper.

I wonder how old the kitten is? Reputable breeders don't send cats to their new homes until they are 12 weeks and had both vaccines but this kitten looks younger.
She's apparently 12 weeks and a runt. How she can think that photo is cute is beyond me - Cooper is obviously affronted and sizing the kitten up and "Mini" 🤮 is terrified. She really is an awful person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think you can see a bit of its third eyelid which isn’t a good sign. Also it looked quite dirty around the eyes so I’m quite concerned. I hope she takes it to the vet for a health check.
I thought that.

As it’s wrapped in a towel, perhaps she’s given it a bath and blow dry as she did with the disabled one (but not bathed the poor beast’s eyes).

Really don’t think I can stomach another kittengate ☹. That and the cancer cosplay were the pits for me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.