Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The petting of moss sums up Jack Monroe perfectly.

Person A posts photo of moss: nice mix of big nature and human build, stately old wall, rich in texture and light, a pleasure for the eyes

Other people post pics of stately grand moss in big nature etc

Jack posts jarring photo of yellow plastic grit bin with tiny teeny bit of poor green moss which of course she has to pet/crush with her hands because she can't leave well enough alone, tries to make new moss photo friend, fails to understand assignment

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m making a (vegetarian) Irish stew today so feel both seem AND triangulated by Jackie.

Interestingly enough, I have exactly the same level of Irish ancestry as the Smol Pixie (albeit in the Republic) but would never deign to describe myself as Actually Irish (although I do always cry when reading Brooklyn).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sweet Jesus - does she just paste and copy previous tweets of her own. I know I’m not a psychic so I have defo seen this tit before. Heritage jack can just duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Ireland has one of the most exciting food scenes in Europe at the moment. duck off with your boiled bacon and cabbage reductivism.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh god, Plastic Paddy Jack is going to be the worst.

I've an Irish father and an Irish husband and I wouldn't dare go on about Ireland the way she does.

ETA: you can buy brown lemonade in Sainsbury's. You can get Taytos online. Grated cheese baps are not inherently Irish. Cinnamon lozenges are in Asda. Why does she talk about these things like they're never to be seen again?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
it's been about 5 bleeping minutes since the last round of irish jack!

fucks sake

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The fact that she automatically assumes Irish dishes contain loads of booze is really bleeping offensive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.