Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her words about Cameron’s son tell you everything you need to know about her
You’d think she would have learnt to never again use the word ‘dead’ about a child or baby again. She just can’t resist - another total misfire in pithy political satire.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
We get it, she doesn't like Tories. Or the media persona doesn't like Tories.

It's a low blow at anyone to accuse them of arranging childbirth to suit a career. The Diva interview complained about the media / Tattle talking about her family life so why is it suddenly ok for her to go the same? Jack, if you are reading the word is hypocrite. And who deploys their cat to bury bad posts, or asks followers to send doggos?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
call me superstitious but i just could not bring myself to ever use the word 'dead' in a post about the arrival of anyone's baby regardless of the context - summoning incredibly bad vibes but that's just Jack isn't it
Indeed. I don't consider myself to be superstitious, although I do salute single magpies¹, I don't put new shoes on tables (I try to avoid putting any shoes on the table, to be honest...) and - in a more modern one - I don't like writing the date as 9/11, which leads to forms being filled in as "9th November" if at all possible.

¹Inline spoiler for talk of death: this isn't helped by the occasion when I was walking to catch a tram later the same morning I'd found out a work colleague had died, and a single magpie walked across the path in front of me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Here we have Jack yet again not thinking before she presses send and will inevitably when the wrong type of audience read this tweet, furiously delete and backtrack.

“They did it first” is an eight year olds response to fighting back.

Also darling, it’s humanely. Not humanly, bit gauche to try and use big words you neither know the meaning of or can spell.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Can you imagine the histrionics if someone accused her of using her son as a pawn in her poverty cosplay?

Fortunately we don’t need to imagine because her entire performance over the past few years - fabricated alcoholism and all - has been a reaction to such pushback.

Be wary of putting out there what you can’t endure yourself, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
its you that had the dead cat Jack.
She’s a bleeping ghoul and sees politicians kids as fair game. Which they are not - they don’t choose their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I hope Jack gets cancelled for this, second time she's written horrid things about a baby. She's disgusting.

Jack; you're an awful, nasty person. (Pay your bloody taxes too, you lazy workshy grifter!)

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Countdown to the cries of "Please leave me alone", centring herself as a victim and blaming alcoholism/ADHD/autism/depression/too many prunes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
I honestly can’t believe the amount of idiots congratulating her on the tweet.

Are they brain dead?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It’s getting too many likes for her to delete that. Hope someone takes notice. Nigella would be disappointed Jack… on your grunk think about that. She is the child of a politician, one of Thatchers cabinet. You don’t hold that against her do you?

edited as he’s still alive!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I honestly can’t believe the amount of idiots congratulating her on the tweet.

Are they brain dead?
People are blinded by partisanship. They forget the first rule of online discourse:
Remember the human.

I dont claim to be perfect at that. But I wouldnt tweet what Jack did.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her most recent 'like'. He's talking about the Christmas party Jack, not the baby.

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 12.42.15.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Oh Nigella and the blue tickers aren’t going to like that latest little ‘hot take’ are they?
Referring to the arrival of a new baby as a ‘dead cat’ - well I’d say that’s a new low for Jack but let’s face it there have been plenty.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Well, she's the very last person who should be tweeting about dead cats, isn't she? What an absolute prune.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.