Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the daily mail see it and that it’s a slow news day.
Jack, 33 who lost a lucrative Sainsburys contract after disgusting comments about Ivan Cameron, today wished Boris and Carrie Johnson...

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Jeez, was doing to ask if Our Jackie has been triggered by all the references to another Allegra- seems they have- what on great Aunt Nellie’s arse is the cat reference about- deffo deletion coming up!

Reactions: 33
I have to go out- please someone Screenie any squig replies? Or time of deletion.

Reactions: 33
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 11.47.51.png

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 11.47.58.png

Her followers are honestly idiots. I'm no expert on childbirth, but I have done it 5 times, and I can confirm that the little buggers don't turn up on anyone's schedule but their own, even with induction.

What horrible, cynical takes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Being a political activist 🙄
She has absolutely no idea what that term means.

To actually go out and change people’s views you need to be consistent, credible and flexible when necessary.

Not by being an Easter Island statue, shouting your opinion from your ivory Twitter sphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If I were her, I'd steer well clear of posting ~anything~ about the babies of prime ministers, and that's before we even get to the use of the word "dead".
Exactly, exactly exactly. Sorry to be a Mumsnet style ninny but there’s no place for jokes about dead anything with regards to birth, babies, children. She’s meant to be a mother herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 81
View attachment 914056
View attachment 914057

Her followers are honestly idiots. I'm no expert on childbirth, but I have done it 5 times, and I can confirm that the little buggers don't turn up on anyone's schedule but their own, even with induction.

What horrible, cynical takes.
Glad you’ve said this as I just scrolled through the replies and so many people are in agreement at the ridiculous idea a birth has been scheduled as a distraction. Birth is SUCH a risky process for both mother & child, it’s traumatic for many much less during a pandemic why can people not be reasonable and just bleeping shut up?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
These tactics have been happening much more frequently through the pandemic. Should always question why some stories get blown up in the media, and some attract barely a whisper... 🧐
Jack might like to read this, if she’s not too BUSY/ILL to drop by today. Hope it’s not too irrelevant for her - if this isn’t permitted, feel free to delete. It’s a link to an article in the Independent, about the Police bill going through today - I can’t think of any words disgusting enough to describe what I think about this, but I’m livid.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.