Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is on one at the moment isn’t she?

No discernible difference to the previous iterations of Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
she must be on a serious narc high to think it's a good idea to put the word 'dead' in a snarky congratulations post about the birth of a baby. Not to mention it's the stupidest conspiracy theory I've ever heard

• Heart
Reactions: 62
also Jack - just a reminder that you are currently in a collaboration (i think that's what that poo thing is?) with a cutesy kid's Christmas film - this tweet probably isn't the best look *darling*

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
she must be on a serious narc high to think it's a good idea to put the word 'dead' in a snarky congratulations post about the birth of a baby. Not to mention it's the stupidest conspiracy theory I've ever heard
It’s bleeping ridiculous and I HATE birth and motherhood Jack as she’s abhorrent irt both these things. Any woman who’s been through it understands it simply DOES NOT WORK LIKE THIS you can’t turn up and say you know what, I fancy my section 1/2/3 weeks early thanks huns x

Also have some bleeping respect SO much goes on in those first few weeks with checks for baby from hearing to joints etc and their weight just bleeping be nice and don’t say the d word?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Glad you’ve said this as I just scrolled through the replies and so many people are in agreement at the ridiculous idea a birth has been scheduled as a distraction. Birth is SUCH a risky process for both mother & child, it’s traumatic for many much less during a pandemic why can people not be reasonable and just bleeping shut up?
Exactly!

My wee girl came along a fair while after her brothers. They'd all been squalling, red-faced, exuberent things when they were born and she was just so quiet. The fear that ran through me is like nothing else - thinking the very worst. She was and is fine, but it took me a long time to let go of that fear. It was the most primal emotional sensation I have ever had. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She's vile.
Sometimes in a quiet period you forget what she is capable of. Then the food post hit last night, like a warning signal of what was to come and suddenly 💥, we are back in the thick of the horror of Mx JM.

Pop over to Ina where she is making seemingly yummy gifts for her friends and family and the food world seems alright again.

Jack you have a lot to answer for.

A lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Who is she meant to be ‘humanly kicking back’ to?? She was mouthing off and dropped a clanger. Now she’s trying to style it out with deflection. Turd!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
To be fair, calling things a "dead cat" is a common enough political phrase for a distraction. I wouldnt use it to describe a baby, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Man, she really is desperate to get in the Daily Mail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
There are no words….

Edited to add….I’ve found some words. She is mentioning the d word in a post about a new baby, that isn’t kicking back at Boris, it’s sick. How utterly horrid.
She really is one of th most repulsive human beings - and to justify it? “They did it first…”. She’s a nasty, vicious, spiteful, whiny sociopath and I’m not even going to counter that with a disclaimer.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
To be fair, calling things a "dead cat" is a common enough political phrase for a distraction. I wouldnt use it to describe a baby, though.
call me superstitious but i just could not bring myself to ever use the word 'dead' in a post about the arrival of anyone's baby regardless of the context - summoning incredibly bad vibes but that's just Jack isn't it

• Heart
Reactions: 88
She really is one of th most repulsive human beings - and to justify it? “They did it first…”. She’s a nasty, vicious, spiteful, whiny sociopath and I’m not even going to counter that with a disclaimer.
Her words about Cameron’s son tell you everything you need to know about her

• Heart
Reactions: 61
thank you! By going for the low-hanging fruit Jack is contributing to this massive distraction performance but is too stupid to realise it.

Has Jack ever even been to a protest? If she had there would doubtless be one million photos to prove it.
Once.
Screenshot_20211209-120658.png

Whatever her meaning, it is disgusting and uncomfortable to read those words in reference to a baby.

It would be a sweet dose of karma to see someone sue her one day, for one of her Twitter outbursts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.