Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pasta is ok until you notice the brown mustardy leeks clinging to it. But well don’t on making some pasta. Little tip- if your hands hurt, don’t write “pinch of salt” that’s a given. Just write salt.

Why is she so obsessed with eating cauliflower leaves, this isn’t the first time. Bet she never even washed them properly.
I said well done!
Has 🥕 achieved sentience?????

I wanted taxman/woman stop getting Bond wrong Alan but it’s too niche.
Here’s Alan just before HMRC came to tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've been BUSY working on a little magnum opus themed around the fact that poverty food blogger Jack Monroe deliberately spoiled her brexit ballot. Then she stockpiled tins like a greedy selfish tory instead of having a sharing outlook and donating those tins to a foodbank (without her name attached).

I call it Peak Narc bleep.
Cupace20211208211418.png

Apologies to JRR Tolkien. Pls don't eat me Smaug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Who the duck is going to sack you? You don’t t even do anything.
Maybe she is thinking about the time she quite rightly got sacked from sainsbury’s for being a hateful bleep about Cameron’s dead child. She certainly let loose what she was thinking then.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank LJC the arthritis held off until the jigsaw was finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
No idea where this will land but I just have to get it off my ginormous chest. Her use of ‘Darlings’ makes me want to scream. Patronising Mx.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh Isa what talent! The quiet batperson! The “page not found”
And Flash’s tax man avatar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been BUSY working on a little magnum opus themed around the fact that poverty food blogger Jack Monroe deliberately spoiled her brexit ballot. Then she stockpiled tins like a greedy selfish tory instead of having a sharing outlook and donating those tins to a foodbank (without her name attached).

View attachment 913256

Screaming. It's like a Where's Wally, canned food edition with the biggest Wally to ever exist as the feature ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh Vlad, Jack will you accuse you of being a nasty troll when they grunk along later.

CF4F2CC9-1814-40F5-BD43-8363DA6651F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannellini believe she still doesn't know how to bloody spell cannellini. When I next go round to pilfer her Christmas decs I'm going to leave her a copy of the Oxford English Dictionary on her doorstep. Tinfoil knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh Isa what talent! The quiet batperson! The “page not found”
And Flash’s tax man avatar!
She inspired me to search for tax man images and Google delivered this charming chap…. I forgot back in 1978 he would have been on tv to remind people to do their tax. Perhaps he needs to knock on the door of the crappy bungalow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 913256

I was about to go to bed but having seen this I think I'm gonna have a few more beers and try not to have nightmares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her pasta looks like those cuppa-soup style pasta things you get in the paper packets.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.