Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been BUSY working on a little magnum opus themed around the fact that poverty food blogger Jack Monroe deliberately spoiled her brexit ballot. Then she stockpiled tins like a greedy selfish tory instead of having a sharing outlook and donating those tins to a foodbank (without her name attached).

I call it Peak Narc bleep.
View attachment 913256

Apologies to JRR Tolkien. Pls don't eat me Smaug.
Bualadh Bos! 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
god, but I'm kinda getting sick of her

boursin doesn't come in wheels - it's not bleeping cave-aged stilton

tiny food is the mark of a psychopath - I've read Bunny

you'll get the sack? what?? from where?

you can't even tell the difference between tin foil and tin pot??? and you're supposed to be a "largely unprofessional word wrangler?"

good lord, i have lost it

anyone want to take control of a large notes app file of a to do list? cos I'm not sure I can take much more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
The thought of her sitting upstairs in her bungalow, in bed wearing her only pair of sweaty deathly-ill-but-not-COVID flooflebot plagiarism pyjamas with a hunk of bespoke artisan soft cheese in her hand that she periodically gnaws from is making me feel ill.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
The thought of her sitting upstairs in her bungalow, in bed wearing her only pair of sweaty deathly-ill-but-not-COVID flooflebot plagiarism pyjamas with a hunk of bespoke artisan soft cheese in her hand that she periodically gnaws from is making me feel ill.
And the only (unchanged) duvet cover Jack owns :sick:.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is Nigella trolling us with her recipes of the day? Chocolate salami and devilled eggs.
Grunkaing, but maybe Queen Trifle Defender brought her information as well as delicious treats the other day, and now Mom is a Frau too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Makes me think she has never had/doesn't know what Boursin actually is because it definitely can't be held and eaten like an apple. It's soft cheese, Jack. Also I thought she only bought budget brand soft cheese. Maybe that's reserved only for SB's soggy, crappy sarnies for school. Now there's a tongue twister for ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Makes me think she has never had/doesn't know what Boursin actually is because it definitely can't be held and eaten like an apple. It's soft cheese, Jack. Also I thought she only bought budget brand soft cheese. Maybe that's reserved only for SB's soggy, crappy sarnies for school. Now there's a tongue twister for ya.
Like back in the 80s when Philadelphia came wrapped in foil like butter does. You would t eat that like an apple.
Stinky cauliflower and garlic cream cheese Jack, don’t accidentally swig out of that bottle of room fragrance next to the bed tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been BUSY working on a little magnum opus themed around the fact that poverty food blogger Jack Monroe deliberately spoiled her brexit ballot. Then she stockpiled tins like a greedy selfish tory instead of having a sharing outlook and donating those tins to a foodbank (without her name attached).

I call it Peak Narc bleep.
View attachment 913256

Apologies to JRR Tolkien. Pls don't eat me Smaug.
Oh my god 🦉🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grunkaing, but maybe Queen Trifle Defender brought her information as well as delicious treats the other day, and now Mom is a Frau too!
I mean we got one Christmas gift with the tax and now you are just being greedy with this fabulous dream. It really is like lord of the rings tonight! Trifley D is Gandalf obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean we got one Christmas gift with the tax and now you are just being greedy with this fabulous dream. It really is like lord of the rings tonight! Trifley D is Gandalf obvs.
I need something to get me through a 4 hour long Yr 6 graduation I'll be attending soon 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Fraus, she's broken me. I'm now googling French cheese names trying to figure out which one she is eating like an apple and mistakenly calling Boursin. This is peripatetic all over again. When will I learn?! Time for bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.