Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, duck off. (not you, her).

A thousand beach huts below and to the left of her - and nobody's in them playing music? Or somebody in the car park? Or she's standing in front of the bleeping pub that's on the esplanade? Utter bleeping bollocks.
Or she is playing it on her own phone (even though she denies it, I wouldn't put it passed her)

• Wow
Reactions: 40
She’s gonna kick him in the shins. Yeah. I am careful about where I go. It’s terrible here even in the daytime where I live. Performative bollocks for attention. It’s not right that women feel constantly unsafe but if she felt unsafe and had a phone that takes photos then send them to someone near who could help you. Then phone police if you are that worried . What woman who is seriously very frightened posts on the internet ? Who has time ?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s gonna kick him in the shins. Yeah. I am careful about where I go. It’s terrible here even in the daytime where I live. Performative bollocks for attention. It’s not right that women feel constantly unsafe but if she felt unsafe and had a phone that takes photos then send them to someone near who could help you. Then phone police if you are that worried . What woman who is seriously very frightened posts on the internet ? Who has time ?
Parents live close but not as close as the stalker

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Did we know that she's be included in the top communicators of the year? Like...how? Today is a stunning example of that.

Sorry if it's old news but it was worth it for this photo of her real teeth.

Side note: she reminds me of the shark from finding nemo. As you were.

View attachment 914589

Helllloooo 🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's home because nearly all the squiggles are blithely unaware of her breadcrumbing. Didn't get the reaction she was hoping for.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
“Boo hoo, I said a crappy thing and people were mean to me about it and quite rightly told me so, so I had to sadfish about all my mental health issues and go and sadly stare at the sea. Luckily I’m home SAFE now.” Not that I believe for a shiny second she was ever unsafe.
I am flabbergasted. Does she ever think about her kid. Her little boy. She's selfish and horrid.
I've never told anyone this but when I was quite bad with my post natal depression I went as far as buying tablets to take my own life, I had an idea of when I would do it then it hit me, my children needed me and I was being selfish.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Didn't Jack say that her son lives with her?

So on a school night, when he is presumably at the crappy bungalow with stairs, Jack left him home alone to go to the beach.

The beach in the dark, alone, where she can go to anytime but never does.

The beach in the dark, alone, in the same town as her persistent stalker.

The beach in the dark, alone, during a period of depression, when she has so many friends.

The beach in the dark, alone, in a busy town mid evening.

The beach in the dark, alone, when there's people walking dogs.

The beach in the dark, alone, when there's people playing music and flying drones. (there's one flies across the video clip)

The beach in the dark, alone, when her son could accompany her.

What a load of nonsense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
I don’t think anything much will happen even if she never worked at all in the future. The patreon money is as good as a given.
She struck lucky at the right time and even though she gets gigs they aren’t what she was expecting right now. Like fawning fame just for being poor and turning up. All paid for.But she still gets paid a lot more for bugger all. It wouldn’t bother me if she was entertaining or actually showed me something interesting but it’s on Instagram or somewhere I have no interest in.

Reactions: 25
Ever since the DIVA thing came out Jack has been peak Jack.

Sending thoughts to those that are finding her recent behaviour hard to deal with. The last couple of tweets regarding her walk to the sea and being safely home sums up a) how little she cares about the impact of her words and b) how much she craves attention and how far she will go to attain it.

As undercover Harry said, we are all exhausted.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Keeps circling back to the children of prime minister's, disabled, dead, newly born, disgusting creature. Like a foul shark eyed bell end.

Words cant express how much i loath her today. Not even 🛎🔚 seems sufficient. Not even bleep. Foul vile thing

Scenes from the dinner table the crappy bungalow.

SB, so mumsy how the jolly was your day?

Her, it was awful, terrible, don't you know I am exhausted, I said some very inappropriate things on Twitter and people told me off for eating too much mercury. It's a Hellsite is what it is!

Sb
No worries , he'll just have a jog up the woods with a shopping trolley with a dead cat in it, im sure they have loads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.