Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miggle - which auto carrot 🥕 to Miguel - is nice but persistent and it will be soooooo annoying Jack.

Which is nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I really hope she has decided against getting the new kitten. The one she was asking for name suggestions for. I don’t think I could cope.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m on a grunk so sorry where this lands.. but what the hell have I just read? What a vile, nasty, disgusting thing to write about a baby. To be so callous… I’m so upset by her tweets and comments and I can not fathom how any half decent person can think this is acceptable.
Jack- you are despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Do we think she's drinking again? Genuine question.
The thought crossed my mind. It's very reminiscent of Jack's past behaviour where she is so odious, doubles down, appeals for pity then takes to sad selfies, dinosaur napping, or in this case, going to the sea in the dark.

Reactions: 47
Wow- just catching up... Jack has shown her true colours in the worst possible way!

Is it too late to give Mercury Squig an honorary award at the Sloppies? For perseverence or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The thought crossed my mind. It's very reminiscent of Jack's past behaviour where she is so odious, doubles down, appeals for pity then takes to sad selfies, dinosaur napping, or in this case, going to the sea in the dark.
Yes this is my thinking. I remember previously when tattlers raised their suspicions, and I thought no, she couldn't have, not whilst preaching about being sober. But yet again, here we are.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I don't think she is drinking but I think she might say she is. What step of the AA program is she supposed to be on now? Shouldn't she be showing at least some modicum of self-awareness and humility at this point, or at least be more inclined to apologise for her behaviour?

In case anyone has come across from hun haven Mumsnet, that hellsite Twitter or arse-end of the internet Reddit and thinks we're horrible bullies with nothing better to do than try to tear down an apparently harmless disabled former food bank user single mum, writer, author and chronic over-consumer of tinned fish: this. This is why. I think most of us genuinely wanted her to get better and had some hope during her enforced social media absence that she had finally discovered a capacity for self-reflection but she's been gradually reverting back to type, culminating in the absolute clusterfuck today. She expects to chuck money at her recovery, not realising it doesn't work if you don't do the heavy lifting. She is beyond help. And she still hasn't paid her taxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I really hope she has decided against getting the new kitten. The one she was asking for name suggestions for. I don’t think I could cope.
The new kitten is being saved up for when the going gets really tough and Jackoneedie needs a new dopamine hit. Why would anyone give her a kitten ? Oh, the enablers, that’s who.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.