Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of Depress Pipes? It's good enough for the plebs but not Jack. What a hypocrite.

On another note my friend posted this. Definitely does not look like it can be consumed like an apple.

FB_IMG_1639067507397.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Re her mental health tweet -

It’s no surprise? It’s chicken and egg, to have gotten to the stage she’s at there had to be something compelling her to lie to the extent she has, but now she’s had a year or two of steady decline/arguably the beginning of the end the juice isn’t even worth the squeeze anymore and it’s becoming clear that living so inauthentically & tbh, immorally, takes its toll on a person.

Not a therapist obviously but the only thing that is going to help her is honesty. Drop all the old poor me tit, drop the lies, make amends, and move on from it. She’s living in the problem (of her greedy creation) and it simply isn’t possible to be an esteemable and content person in that situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This may sound brutal, but there are psychiatric patients out there, whose treatment has been far more intensive, over a far longer period of time, and who are incapable of functioning in any way independently, without help. In and out of hospitals, non-stop medication, and community care, where available.
They also haven’t publicly posted a seriously nasty tweet, comparing a newborn baby girl to a dead cat.
Own your tit. Apologise. Don’t start using your poor mental health as a licence to be a twit.You’re a twit, because you’re a twit. The End.
I used to work in public health and used to speak to people with mental health problems so severe they didn't know how they were going to get through the day but they did. Life in the big wide world can a scary place for a lot of people but they get through it as best they can. Sorry, she really hit a nerve with me today because if that disgusting tweet. Cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolutely this. Plus dead cat? Like Sophie the kitten :( I'm not a tory fan but I am a mum, let the new mum and dad enjoy their new baby Jack.

The induction thing is triggering :( Some babies sadly pass away during pregnancy and induction is the only way to help the mother give birth to her dead child. It is every bit as tragic and distressing as it sounds.
Also, me rail but my youngest child was diagnosed with a serious lung condition in utero with predicted survival 10%. I had to continue my pregnancy knowing I might lose her at any time. I had to be induced because the consultants wanted her to be intubated for the ventilator at birth. So I went through a long and traumatic labour after being induced, gave birth and could not hold or see my baby. She was intubated by a crash team and whisked away. Baby was in Nicu for months, had major surgeries, ventilator, ECMO, she was the sickest baby in the hospital at one point. It was the most stressful, worrying time of my life. Thanks to the NHS and the absolutely dedicated, kind staff, my baby survived. Not without complications and she is disabled but she is 3 now and wouldn't be here without the wonderful people who saved her. I had ptsd for over a year after it all happened. Couldn't sleep as had to check through the night is she breathing, are her SATS ok and that is despite having oxygen and SATS monitors. The worry is off the scale. You worry a lot as it is with healthy children but it's amplified when you have an ill child. I'm grateful every day for my precious wee one but I still get emotional on her birthday because I can never forget what she went through.

Jack takes motherhood for granted despite her son being a wee bit early in in Special care for a bit. In that one tweet, she dismisses the reality of what so many women and children go through. Pregnancy and birth is still very dangerous for mum and baby even with good medical care. Induction isn't a luxury, often it is a necessity and sometimes it can save a life.
Like I have said repeatedly for someone so woke, she's fast asleep. She's hasnt a clue on how to behave in the public sector. She is unkind, selfish and ignorant to other people. Today's tweets have reflected this
Why is no-one stepping in to save her from herself? A proper friend/friends (not SM "friends") stepping in and having an intervention and taking her mobile away for a few days. If she has had as much profession MH as she states no wonder no-one will offer her any work as they are concerned of her professionalism and if she will actually turn up. Jack, darling, take some time out and think about what you want actually want.
I ask this everyday, no offence to her but her friends are not real friends. I would never let my friends get on like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
But you do have the energy to be an absolute weapon to other people?

duck off.
She must genuinely be so pleased with Mercury Fish Squig.
Instead of the shame she hopefully is feeling (probably isn't mind you), she can revert to feeling oppressed and bullied.
She probably feels someone mildly questioning your diet that you blab on about endlessly, is far worse than making a deeply offensive remark about babies and dead animals.
Ghastly individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Re her mental health tweet -

It’s no surprise? It’s chicken and egg, to have gotten to the stage she’s at there had to be something compelling her to lie to the extent she has, but now she’s had a year or two of steady decline/arguably the beginning of the end the juice isn’t even worth the squeeze anymore and it’s becoming clear that living so inauthentically & tbh, immorally, takes its toll on a person.

Not a therapist obviously but the only thing that is going to help her is honesty. Drop all the old poor me tit, drop the lies, make amends, and move on from it. She’s living in the problem (of her greedy creation) and it simply isn’t possible to be an esteemable and content person in that situation.
I don't think her problem is her lies or circumstances. She can re-brand herself all she likes but ultimately she's not a nice person. Her true personality will always be there to trip her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Hopefully any company who has her name on their to do list.
Depression is horrid, but I should never be used as an excuse for crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Will that crab not be just very wet? I feel like tinned crab is the wrong side of moist at the best of times but soaking it in some cold oil feels like you’re gonna end up with fishy wallpaper paste.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Like I have said repeatedly for someone so woke, she's fast asleep. She's hasnt a clue on how to behave in the public sector. She is unkind, selfish and ignorant to other people. Today's tweets have reflected this

I ask this everyday, no offence to her but her friends are not real friends. I would never let my friends get on like this.
I know that I rant a lot, but I agree. To be perfectly truthful, decent friends are why I’m still here. And nowadays, mostly happy too 🙂 took a long time but here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Will that crab not be just very wet? I feel like tinned crab is the wrong side of moist at the best of times but soaking it in some cold oil feels like you’re gonna end up with fishy wallpaper paste.
Does anyone else feel for this lecturer of nutrition? Her year is going to be hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is no-one stepping in to save her from herself? A proper friend/friends (not SM "friends") stepping in and having an intervention and taking her mobile away for a few days. If she has had as much profession MH as she states no wonder no-one will offer her any work as they are concerned of her professionalism and if she will actually turn up. Jack, darling, take some time out and think about what you want actually want.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.