Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are such a lovely cabal that no-one has said the most frequently-used C word on these threads 🥰 Fully reserved for Mackie. Especially so in this situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Screenshot_20211115-140034_Fenix.jpg

She won't call the small, energetic, not a dog Coriander, Squig. Jack has the coriander hating gene. That's why she puts coriander in everything.

One example from her website:
Screenshot_20211115-141147_Opera.jpg

Over on Twitter (different recipe):
20200819_133322.jpg

Screenshot: @Veronicaaa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Phew, Jack's obviously fully recovered from her social media addiction then. I wonder how the degree is progressing? :unsure:

View attachment 867351

She won't call the small, energetic, not a dog Coriander, Squig. Jack has the coriander hating gene. That's why she puts coriander in everything.

One example from her website:
View attachment 867366

Over on Twitter:
View attachment 867365
Screenshot: @Veronicaaa
Another contender for the Most Pointless bleeping Lie award, that is clearly coriander!

Hhnnnngg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Phew, Jack's obviously fully recovered from her social media addiction then. I wonder how the degree is progressing? :unsure:

Another contender for the Most Pointless bleeping Lie award, that is clearly coriander!

Hhnnnngg
Different recipes. Have amended my post.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Remember when Jack deleted a load of Instagram posts from her grid? Many of them were the Trussell Trust ones, but I've realised she deleted the kitten photos (the newest litter, not the former kitten).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I really hope this one's healthy, I can't even joke about it, I'm very much not in the mood for her parading animal cruelty all over her social media platforms again. But at least we know the name of the back street breeder Jack gets her kittens from, this time round. Thanks to her outing him on her own insta page.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just thinking she's getting it for all the wrong reasons. She's in recovery from a serious illness. She needs to recover and focus on herself and her current dependents before even considering another.
I don't know but seeing how apparently cut up she was when the kitten died and how it was in the middle and maybe contributed to her darkest dark. I honestly don't think getting one right now is a good idea.

It also makes me wonder if her son is spending less time with her, so she is wanting to fill a void. None of it's ideal and really does scream she just wants something to give her attention.

If anyone in her current circle has sense they will actively talk her out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just thinking she's getting it for all the wrong reasons. She's in recovery from a serious illness. She needs to recover and focus on herself and her current dependents before even considering another.

If anyone in her current circle has sense they will actively talk her out of it.
Bib 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It also makes me wonder if her son is spending less time with her, so she is wanting to fill a void. None of it's ideal and really does scream she just wants something to give her attention.
And more cynically SM attention :(
Those cat posts always get engagement.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.